BioConnect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BioConnect Interview Questions

Interviews at BioConnect

2.8

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BioConnect.

Interview

There were two round on the same day. HR and IT. HR was apparently looking for culture fit. I suggest there should be one more person if you allow a developer to interview for another developer position. Else you would never get better people.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BioConnect (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

In person interview with two developers and one HR person. Afterwards, I was told that they would get back to me with a code challenge to take home. I never heard back. I followed up a week later and they said they'd made an offer to someone else. No feedback, no sense of where I was in the process. It was discouraging.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BioConnect (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had applied for a different position and gotten a phone interview for that. I was not senior enough but the recruiter understood where my strengths were and approached me for this role after a couple of weeks.

From then it was one phone interview, one technical interview and then the interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Explain setting up QA processes.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Village, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BioConnect (Liberty Village, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

My interview experience was the reason I accepted the job. I met with 5 different people and was pleased to hear a lot of consistency in the way they spoke about the company, but especially the passion they had for their work. What I was looking for was exactly what they communicated to me through the process.

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Completed application through university portal. At the interview the interviewer was friendly and the conversation felt easy, not forced or awkward. Very open to questions. The overall focus was less on the technical aspect and more so on soft skills.