BioZone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at BioZone

Plant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BioZone (Antioch, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Was contacted by a chief recruiter and was asked some general questions. After passing that I was put in touch with the hiring manager to participate in the second part of the interview.
    The interview with the hiring manager was uneventful but insightful. Although from different eras we seemingly clicked. I was invited for an onsite interview in the next few weeks.
    After some hasty scheduling due to the Christmas holidays, I agreed to make the visit towards the end of my vacation.
    The onsite was a typical interview with some behavioral based questions. The team seemed enthusiastic but not really too engaged with me. After the individual interviews I was taken off site for a tour of the manufacturing facility. Again, although polite, no one really was engaging with me on the manufacturing site.
    Not a good sign.
    After the tour of the facility, I was told that they wanted to move quickly and would make a decision soon.
    Was contacted approximately two weeks later via email saying they went with another candidate

Interview Questions

• if you are put under pressure to release a product that has failed quality control standards, what do you do?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BioZone (Newark, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

technical and experience screen questions
    I was initially contacted by a recruiter to do a 20-30 minute phone interview. Then online assessment, which was mostly just personality questions. My first f2f interview was with two DSM. 3-4 situational questions (star format), 10 minute persuasive conversation in any subject you wanted. Great conversation and was a natural setting. Second f2f was with my direct hiring manager and another DSM. It was similar to the first one but I needed new success stories, I prepared a new persuasive conversation and strong close

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your weekness   1 Answer