Biotronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.5

Regional Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biotronic (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Excellent interview process. My thought process was Biotronic was very precise on what qualifications they were looking for. The process was a presentation on the company power point with many questions that were provided to elaborate on.

Interview

3 Rounds of interviews. First was with the HR rep who mainly described the job and set up an in face interview with a local manger. Local manager asked many questions about how I would handle difficult situations and confrontations with coworkers. Did not ask about any previous experience specifically, all hypothetical questions really. 3rd interview was a phone interview with a regional manager. Interview was very rushed and basically reiterated the job description the HR rep gave in the first interview. After three interviews and several hours wasted I did not receive any further contact from the company or updates on the hiring process. Very unprofessional, would advise not to waste time interviewing with this company. Throughout interviews the interviewers seemed to hide information and their answers to identical questions regarding travel and training were very inconsistent. This company knows they have terrible reviews and they are doing everything they can to hide information from applicants and minimize damage done by online reviews of the company. Very unprofessional company. Will leave you waiting to hear back from them after multiple interviews indefinitely.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you had a difficult confrontation with a coworker and how you resolved said confrontation"   Answer Question

IONM Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biotronic in November 2015.

Interview

Call from HR describing the position and asking some questions about if I would be able to do all that was needed. Got another call from another tech and she asked mainly about my education background and described a day as a tech. Had one more face to face interview with the regional manager. Said to wait from a call from HR about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work independently and work long hours if needed?   Answer Question

Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Biotronic (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I found the job posting on Indeed. Applied and easily passed an online aptitude test. HR called me the next day and in by the end of the week I'd completed several phone interviews and an in-person interview. Standard questions were asked just to get to know me and my work experience. I was given opportunities to ask questions, although I feel some answers were sugar-coated and misleading and information was withheld because the company doesn't have a great reputation.

They'll ask for examples of how you've handled challenging situations because you'll be working in an operating room with moody doctors and staff in a high stress environment.

This may not be typical, but they decided to hire very last minute and wanted me to start roughly 2 weeks after applying.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation and how did you deal with it?
      How do you deal with less than cooperative (angry) people?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biotronic.

Interview

They called a few weeks after receiving my application, and then scheduled a call for two weeks after getting back to me. The HR lady was nice, and the interview was really easy. She did most of the talking, and I just answered questions that she asked me. But after telling me that there was a 2 year contract to sign that involved paying $20,000 for breeching, I decided to look up reviews for the job on glassdoor, and the job appears to be a nightmare. They said that I would get a call soon for the second interview, but I have still have not (which is honestly probably a good thing).

Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biotronic (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked a few questions about my background, but mainly talked about the position and asked if I would be able to meet the job requirements. They were on a tight schedule so it seemed like they were rushing through the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for 8-10 hours in an operating room without going to the bathroom?   Answer Question

Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Biotronic.

Interview

Three round interview process, two phone interviews and one in person. One with human resources, one with team manager and the in person is with team manager or a VP. The process was overall pretty good.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biotronic in January 2015.

Interview

The hold a prelim phone interview with a member of HR. You are then passed to a Manager (won't necessarily be in your territory). After, the Clinical Regional Director of your intended region holds a phone interview with you. Finally, you are invited to an in person interview with your CRD.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an experience where you were placed in rough situation with co-workers, how did you handle that situation?   1 Answer

Intraoperative Monitoring Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biotronic (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

Took an online assessment for intelligence/critical thinking. Received a call the next day for an interview. Talked to the HR lady for ~30 minutes. Very general informational and friendly. Then scheduled for a phone interview with the head of the region + a tech in the area. They asked about weaknesses / strengths. Then another phone interview with a tech. This was followed by a 4th in person interview. They want to make sure that you are committed to the position, as they train you up and then you are essentially locked into a 2 year contract (given that you have to pay back the training cost if you quit early). There is also a really significant non-compete agreement.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you've dealt with a difficult person/situation as you might have to deal with that in surgery.   Answer Question

Personal Assistant CEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biotronic (Zürich (Switzerland)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was intened that I speak with the CEO who was excited to meet me, however the HR person who came into the interview first; did not allow me to go forward with sitting down with him. She actually shook her head no when he entered the room. (The interview had started only 5 minutes earlier.)

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. She said that my references spoke for themselves, but wanted to get to know me.   1 Answer