Biovail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biovail Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Biovail.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager, 2 employees, and the general manager (boss of the boss). Question about work experiences and actual knowledge of the domain. Relaxed atmosphere and direct interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe the work experience that, you think, would be beneficial to the position.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biovail in July 2010.

Interview

A last minute interview set up by a contract sales organizations to fill a position for 4 months

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biovail in January 2010.

Interview

phone interview first, reference checking, traveling to interview for 1:1

Director Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biovail in November 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume via colleague. Received phone call in early evening to schedule interview. Originally request to conduct interview as quickly as possible; however, interviewers were not available. Scheduled face to face interviews. Interviewed with hiring manager, colleague of hiring manager and HR.

Varied culture. High level executives (VP) -- very customer focus, willing to take a risk. Director level -- very political oriented.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected -- do you believe PMs can be team leads?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biovail in March 2009.

Interview

My CV was reviewed and they wanted explanations on my past education, experience and if there were any gaps, why and how did I fill the time. A fairly standard interview, however, I was quite surprised to hear that the company planned on interviewing 40 people at the first round.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in between these jobs?   1 Answer