Birch Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a company HR recruiter. Scheduled a 30-minute phone interview. At the end of that call scheduled meeting with the Director for two days later. At the end of that, scheduled meeting with sales manager for the next day. Then received a phone call and email letting me know they'd have an offer to me in a couple of days. Followed through and received an offer.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Birch merged with Cbeyond last year and was looking to fill the inside sales role very quickly which created a favorable interview process for me. I submitted my application online and was contacted by a corporate recruiter who schedule an initial phone screen. After successfully completing the phone screen I was scheduled for another phone screen with a hiring manager from the inside sales department.

After speaking with him I was invited in for an in depth interview which encompassed previous experience and some mock sales scenarios. I was contacted immediately after the in person interview and offered the position. The process took about a week but this was after months of searching and luckily this role needed to be filled asap.

Interview Questions

• Go through your employment history describing previous job functions, dates of employment and the reason you left.

Describe you sales process and include a specific example for each step in the process.

What motivates you?

How long can you see yourself staying with the company?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

We scheduled a time to have a video conference so that I could meet the HR recruiter, Talent Acquisition Manager, and Director of my department. It lasted about a half hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you faced in your experiences, how it relates to your desired field, and the outcome of your decision or actions.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birch Communications.

Interview

Met with Recruiter, met with manager for 10 minutes, went on a ride-along with one of the sales reps, cold called for a couple hours, came back, met with the market director for a half hour interview, and was hired the next day

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Birch Communications in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a job board, and then a recruiter reached out to me. Then I spoke with an internal recruiter for the first step, and the second step would have been in the office with other members of the sales staff.The recruiter was great and when I had to reschedule there was no issues.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

They want to know details about past sales achievement such as how long did you stay, what was the reason for leaving, what are you looking for in new position,

Interview Questions

• What where your job responsibilities at last position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face interview which lasted about 30-40 minutes. We had great conversation and it was free flowing. I am scheduled for another interview later this week.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unpleasant customer?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Birch Communications in May 2015.

Interview

Warm. Freindly. Had to go over sales process. They asked about my previous numbers. My attitude. Went over the compensation plan and the sales process that I practiced at my current job. Also asked where I lived, and we did a mock sales call in person as well. Asked about how much a made previously as well. Not to hard over a interview. Need to be on your toes but they just wanted to make sure the personality and compitence is their.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

I honestly read a script as well as was asked if I had any experience and was hired. The environment was laid back. No uniforms were required. I didn't expect to get hired so fast.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any phone experience   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Birch Communications.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview with direct manager and then his. Laid back environment. Decent sized work space. Semi professional atmosphere. Comfortable interview process with easy enough questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question