Birch Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Birch Communications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.3

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birch Communications.

Interview

Met with Recruiter, met with manager for 10 minutes, went on a ride-along with one of the sales reps, cold called for a couple hours, came back, met with the market director for a half hour interview, and was hired the next day

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a company HR recruiter. Scheduled a 30-minute phone interview. At the end of that call scheduled meeting with the Director for two days later. At the end of that, scheduled meeting with sales manager for the next day. Then received a phone call and email letting me know they'd have an offer to me in a couple of days. Followed through and received an offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Birch Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

about three interviews with three to four people, pretty easy basic generic questions. nothing out of the norm. you go higher up as you progress. relatively easy process. but things are probably a little different now

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Birch merged with Cbeyond last year and was looking to fill the inside sales role very quickly which created a favorable interview process for me. I submitted my application online and was contacted by a corporate recruiter who schedule an initial phone screen. After successfully completing the phone screen I was scheduled for another phone screen with a hiring manager from the inside sales department.

After speaking with him I was invited in for an in depth interview which encompassed previous experience and some mock sales scenarios. I was contacted immediately after the in person interview and offered the position. The process took about a week but this was after months of searching and luckily this role needed to be filled asap.

Interview Questions

• Go through your employment history describing previous job functions, dates of employment and the reason you left.

Describe you sales process and include a specific example for each step in the process.

What motivates you?

How long can you see yourself staying with the company?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Birch Communications in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a job board, and then a recruiter reached out to me. Then I spoke with an internal recruiter for the first step, and the second step would have been in the office with other members of the sales staff.The recruiter was great and when I had to reschedule there was no issues.

Elite Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a very good experience. Covered all the bases. Asked good behavior questions to determine the situation, what was done and the overall resolution of the situation. Questions asked about what I would bring to the position. Set the expectations very clearly about what the job requirements were.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a time when had to deal with a customer that was not happy with their services   1 Answer

Senior Manager Web Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Director who provided misleading information about the role. Director of Lead Generation who had 1 question, "Why do you want to work here?" Finally the VP of Marketing who graduated w/an engineering degree and had no clue about 21st century marketing best practices.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face interview which lasted about 30-40 minutes. We had great conversation and it was free flowing. I am scheduled for another interview later this week.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unpleasant customer?   Answer Question

Solutions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Birch Communications (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screening usual questions, next will be with your manager(which the HR person will coach you through), in person interview, afterwards make sure you send a follow up expressing interest and if you left out anything put that in the follow up email. But they basically want a person to be able tocome in and be coachable and continue to prosper. They are willing to help in anyway possible but you have to atleast bring ambition, willingness, etc to the table.

Interview Questions

• What's your sales techniques?
      Answer it as being coachable but still have a plan.
      They want to see that you are coachable and able to uncover everything about a customer   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Birch Communications in May 2015.

Interview

Warm. Freindly. Had to go over sales process. They asked about my previous numbers. My attitude. Went over the compensation plan and the sales process that I practiced at my current job. Also asked where I lived, and we did a mock sales call in person as well. Asked about how much a made previously as well. Not to hard over a interview. Need to be on your toes but they just wanted to make sure the personality and compitence is their.