KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Bitfocus Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bitfocus

Bitfocus

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bitfocus

Interview

Quite intensive, but thorough. Overall, generally impressed by professionalism. Would recommend anyone with appropriate positional background to apply. Interview process may take awhile, just be prepared and focused on your end result.

Interview Questions
  • How do I deal with failure.
    Answer Question

Bitfocus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bitfocus

Interview

Positive interview experience. Hiring manager communicated frequently, scheduled interviews easily and she was super nice. I did 2 video interview and a project. I did not get an offer, but I still enjoyed meeting with the team and learning more about the company.

Interview Questions
  • What resources do you use / books have you read to help with career development?

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Bitfocus

Application

I interviewed at Bitfocus

Interview

Two stage interview with fairly standard questions. Good structure, personable interviewers, and overall a very positive experience. Would recommend preparing with domain specific knowledge and come ready with questions. If you pass the first phase expect the second phase to include more interviewers at a more senior level.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one of the most challenging work situations and how you overcame it.
1 person found this interview helpful

Bitfocus

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bitfocus in Jan 2021

Interview

Consisted of a 30-minute interview with human resources, an hourlong hiring team interview, a work product task (for which there was one week given to complete), and that was the final stage of the process I made it to.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time something you spent time planning did not go according to plan.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bitfocus (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. No curveball questions. Everyone was super nice and kind. Because of this, I would look into working with them again in the future with out any reservations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bitfocus (Colorado Springs, CO) in Sep 2017

Interview

The process was simple and easy. I talked to the department manager over the phone, along with the COO. They asked me relevant questions about my work experience, education, interests, and work style.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable taking on multi projects at once?
1 person found this interview helpful