KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

89% Recommend to a Friend
94% Approve of CEO

Found 20 of over 21 reviews

4.7
Bitfocus President and CEO Robert Herdzik  (no image)
Robert Herdzik

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Important Community Cause & Great Place to Work

Aug 1, 2022 - Associate Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, family-friendly, mission-driven, excellent community partner

Cons

Opportunity for advancement is limited

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Wonderful company full of caring people

Jan 18, 2022 - People Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bitfocus is made up of very kind and genuine people who truly believe in the mission. Teams collaborate very well with one another and silos are not a frequent occurrence. It's also a fun place to work and Leadership does their best to be present.

Cons

Bitfocus is growing and scaling and many processes are still being created, which isn't really a con, but something to consider when joining.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

I'm proud to work at Bitfocus!

May 12, 2021 - Customer Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bitfocus continues to grow at a fast pace, which means there are a lot of opportunities for advancement. Great work/life balance and a culture that creates mentors and friends. True value-driven company.

Cons

With steady growth comes some growing pains and that tends to show up as process gaps. Luckily these are addressed and teams tend to pitch in for an overall group effort to make corrections.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

They're great!

Sep 28, 2020 - Technical Support Analyst in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

thoughtful leadership, great mission and product

Cons

some benefits could be better

1 person found this review helpful

Bitfocus Response

Director, People Operations

Thank you so much for sharing the positive experiences you've had while working at Bitfocus! We love to hear from our team members so we can better understand what we're doing well, and what we can continue to improve upon. As a small company, we are confident we will be able to continue enhancing our benefit programs as we grow! Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Leadership is not willing to allow the company to grow. Micromanage people to their will.

Aug 31, 2020 - Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just be WOKE, don’t get taken advantage of for the greed!

Cons

Gaslighting, non honorable policies and copying of industry leader. Not innovative just copying and now not doing a good job of it.

5 people found this review helpful

Bitfocus Response

Director, People Operations

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear that your time at Bitfocus was not positive. As a people centered company, we strive to create exceptional experiences for our team members. We take this kind of feedback seriously especially as we manage the exciting growth we’ve experienced over the past year. As we join more communities in tackling our greatest social challenges, we work hard to evolve in an intentional, healthy, and balanced way. Above all else, we aim to ensure that our community partners continue to receive the best possible experience, and our team members feel supported, trusted, and valued. We have an open door policy; please feel free to contact People Operations directly if you have additional feedback.

6. 5.0

Family-friendly, extremely responsive managers

Nov 22, 2019 - Technical Support Analyst in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family-friendly Responsive, accessible managers Lots of room for growth

Cons

More tangible recognition for a job well done

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I was Looking for a Job, I Found my Home!

Oct 17, 2019 - Learning and Development Manager in Chehalis, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teamwork and Commodore are at an all-time high. Bitfocus executive leadership encourages collaboration and encourages you to reach higher. I haven't worked for a company that walks the talk as well at Bitfocus. I've worked for Bitfocus a little over 2 years and have noticed as we grow the more stable we become.

Cons

No Cons! Continue to be amazing!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Living the Dream!

Oct 16, 2019 - Technical Support Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home! Engaging and meaningful work. Fun and professional co-workers.

Cons

There are no cons here!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Some drawbacks

Aug 27, 2019 - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible environment. Highly supportive manager

Cons

No salary increase in 3+ years despite increasing role. Very poor health insurance benefits package.

4 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great Opportunity

Feb 28, 2019 - Systems Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Young, growing company that has lots of room for growth. Passionate employees who enjoy working as a team while trying to better society as a whole. Working for Bitfocus has the added benefit of getting to work from home.

Cons

It is a young, growing company, so at times you have to cover duties outside of your main job description, but it is for the betterment of the company, our customers, and society.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews