KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

BizCentral USA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BizCentral USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BizCentral USA (Orlando, FL) in Nov 2014

Interview

I was interviewed by the CEO directly. It went well, but after an hour of essentially consulting him on his business he requested that I do further research/development for the position and he would consider hiring me on a project basis. The business is successful and respectable, but does not have a steady business model. (No job security, it seems.)

Interview Questions
  • How do I make my business more successful?
    2 Answers
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BizCentral USA (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2014

Interview

The interview process was very simple. They were looking for a marketing coordinator, I emailed in my Resume, received a call to coordinate an interview time/date. The interview process is one interview with the CEO, who you will report to directly, and we just went over my previous experience and results.

Interview Questions
  • Very generic questions reviewing resume and previous experience/ results
Be the first to find this interview helpful