Bizible Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bizible

2.5

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bizible (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Two on the phone interviews and one in person at the office. The phone interviews were about 10 min each. Average questions like, why are you good for this job? Why this company? The in person was also pretty typical. For a role like this, it's much more the management sizing the person up for being a good fit for the role, rather than do they have the right credentials on paper, per se.

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bizible (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with sales manager then in person interview with VP sales and account executive. The phone screen went very well and I was set up for an in person interview on the spot. The next week I came in for the interview and talked with an account executive. He was very personable and seemed like someone I could get along with so I thought the culture Bizible seemed like a match. Then I had a meeting with the VP of sales and he asked me all sorts of questions. I could not get a read on how well I was doing but overall the experience was okay. He told me the sales manager would get back to me with a decision by next week. Two weeks went by and I received no response even after I sending a follow up email to both the VP and the sales manager. By this point, I knew I did not get the position but it would have been nice to get an official "no" with some sort of feedback especially when that was communicated to me.

Interview Questions

• If you had to figure out the weight of an airplane without using a scale or knowing the weight of the individual parts, how would you go about doing this?   3 Answers

Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bizible (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was an informal and relaxed interview loop with several team members from various areas of the business. It included at least one or two panels, but was by no means gruelling.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bizible.

Interview

Multiple coffee meet ups with staff. Then final interview with 5 other staff members. The coffee meet-ups were casual and easy. While the final interview seemed as if it was made to test every aspect of the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a process to me. Write a sample email to the client.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bizible (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with three people...sales, CEO, etc. Main sales gal was not there. Did meet with CEO. Asked me why I wanted to work there. Also, asked me why with my experience I would want to work an entry level job. Said critical that I fit in with their culture. I think their culture includes age discrimination.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there. The guy interviewing pulled the interview off the internet. Not sure if he asked my my zodiac sign or favorite color, but I am sure he was curious.   1 Answer

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bizible (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a short phone interview followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager and a team member. We had good conversations. It was a good learning experience I feel stronger in interviews having had this experience. I was turned down and didn't get very much feed back which is somewhat frustrating.

Customer Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bizible (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a pleasant experience with the Sales Engineer, who acted as a Recruiting Coordinator/phone screener. However, the the other team members I spoke with by phone appeared amateur, lazy and unprofessional. Firstly, I was the one asked to be RESPONSIBLE for sending out Google Invites for these phone screenings/interviews. I'm not aware of any other company that does this, but my initial thoughts were that Bizible doesn't place much value on people applying for this role, it appeared to be lazy practice on Bizible's part at the least.

My final interview with one of the co-founders was also sloppy and unprofessional. At the introduction, he asked "What's going on?". I wasn't sure he knew if he was conducting an interview with me. Meanwhile, he was also having another conversation while on the phone with me, and I could't tell who he was speaking with at times, on top of the fact that he sounded as if he was chewing on food when I called.

Also, as a lack of directed questions for the position continued to lack, he then asked, "What do you do outside of work?". It was humorous to me personally at this point in the interview, because I got the impression that if this was what the rest of management behaved like during an interview, then certainly all they're searching for is someone who can be a good drinking buddy for this position. Personally, I got the impression that I wouldn't be highly valued as well as being surrounded by amateur and lazy work ethics if I was to join an entry-level role for this company.

Interview Questions

• What do you outside of work?   1 Answer

Content Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bizible (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Simple phone call that was mostly standard - nothing special. I was asked to give a summary on myself and the experiences that I've had that could relate.to the role. The most important thing was convincing them that content development was something that I wanted to pursue for a long time

Interview Questions

• Give me a little background on yourself.   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bizible (Seattle, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in-person interview. A couple of hard questions, but mostly about your character and what you can bring to the table. I didn't feel stressed or tested by any means.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

The online interview lasted for one hour. Two persons interviewed me with one technical question. The interview started with discussion about my project. The whole experience was good. Though I did not get the offer, it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you generate the grid of a game? The question has several parts.   Answer Question