Blackhawk Network Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

Took the interview a month ago. The interviewer interviewing me had less number of years of experience than me. Asked irreverent question during the interview. Was asked to solve a problem on the 5 horses puzzle. Seems strange as to what does a product manager have to do with solving puzzles ? Seriously ??? But he himself didn’t know as to how the puzzle was supposed to be framed!! The company hasn’t even reverted back with results .

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to build my app and the roadmap I would follow to build the same .
    Answer Question

Blackhawk Network

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network

Interview

A total mess. There were problems scheduling, and getting follow ups. Last minute cancellation, and scatter brained people. This led me to believe the org has some problems. The products do look decent.

Interview Questions
  • There were almost no questions, just a lot of them reading my resume and them backing up what I wrote.
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

48K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Blackhawk Network~105675
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

Round 1 - DSA questions ( Easy - Medium), Programming MCQ, Web development Questions, SQL queries and REST API's questions Round 2 - Mostly DSA questions. Core Java. Resume Based. Never heard from the HR after that . No feed

Interview Questions
  • Round -2 Given an array of strings sort it without using any Library functions. Core Java and Spring. Resume based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. 1 coding round on hacker rank and post that 2 technical round of interview, 1 managerial round of interview and1 HR round of interviews were taken.

Interview Questions
  • Why JAVA was introduced? What kind of problems did JAVA solve? Find last n elements from the linked list. Singleton design pattern Detect circular linked list.

Blackhawk Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network in Dec 2021

Interview

I met with the hiring manager, and a junior data scientist. I also went through one paper case study test. But eventually this position got cancelled. I don't think this company is a well run company.

Interview Questions
  • 1. tell me your project? 2. what is the machine learning method you have used in your work 3. what achievement have you made?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

friendly and patient. In beginning I was not knowing the solution I kept asking the question myself and the interviewer was just following my steps. and completed half of the solution. At one particular stage, I got stuck and they've helped me. but I couldn't get the expected output..my bad. don't fear and get more excited.

Interview Questions
  • Given an array of strings strs, group the anagrams together. You can return the answer in any order. An Anagram is a word or phrase formed by rearranging the letters of a different word or phrase, typically using all the original letters exactly once. input:["eat","tea","tan","ate","nat","bat"] output:["eat"," tan"," bat"] any string with same alphabet and same freqcount;

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was good and interactive with manager. they asked very nice question and it was a nice conversation. i really liked the organization about the payment gift card explanation form then manager.

Blackhawk Network

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and received a online test within which should be completed within the next 24 hours. Round 1 - Online test: It mostly contains few MCQ aptitude questions along with few coding questions with ranging difficulties and one jdbc, angular/react development question. The test environment for web development and jdbc were like trash. Anyways, cleared this round and got a call from HR for the next round. Round 2 - Online coding interview: A member from their team will conduct the interview. It consists of two intermediate from java, first is Leetcode TwoSum question(optimized answer) , Sorted rotated array(find the index of a particular number, optimized answer ) and few in-depth OOP's and map based questions. Cleared this round and got a call from HR for the next round. Round 3 - Techno Managerial: If you are lucky you will get interviewed by a mentally stable manager instead of a psycho crackhead. One question based on reading and writing text from a file and remaining about yourself(what you like, don't like etc..). Answered all the questions and even solved the coding question correctly buy not selected without any feedback. Worst communication from the HR. Have no idea why. Don't expect that they will give you the slightest of respect.

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode TwoSum question(optimized answer) , Sorted rotated array(find the index of a particular number, optimized answer ) and few in-depth OOP's and map based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Phone call text with associates and President. Very abrupt and quick. Just couldn’t make this move. Was emailing back and forth with the assistant and my portfolio work. And the owner I spoke with was just very considerate but I could not move .

Interview Questions
  • Expected compensation to bring me in The qualifications for the years and experience in the industry My need for technology to completely improve the quality of the creative coordination with the people.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

I have gone through with 4 round of interview with different POCs after I got a call from Recruiter 1. Basic HR Round 2. Head of India Operations 3. Technical With CA 4. Finance Controller Head

Interview Questions
  • 1. All types of Journal Entries. Sales with GST, TDS Entries, etc 2. Basic GST Compliances. 3. Knowledge on current role
Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Interviews

Blackhawk Network Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Blackhawk Network as 51.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Implementation Analyst and Account Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Blackhawk Network takes an average of 23 days when considering 74 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Account Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Blackhawk Network according to 74 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.91%