Blackhawk Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Blackhawk Network

2.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Lewisville, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

I attended an Open House at the Lewisville, TX facility for filling a training class of ten new recruits on a new sales team. Two parts to the session for hiring, one group around lunchtime, another late afternoon. HR personnel screening very professional. The Hiring manager was was very robotic, scripted, and came across as intimidating with attitude toward candidates. No welcoming to the company, no thank you for stopping by and considering a career. Very cold. Explained new training class and immediately went into litany of how many calls one could make per day that would turn into closed deals. Not inspiring at all that it was a fun place to work. More like a sweatshop. To HR's credit they narrowed their ten people who would OBEY down quickly, most likely junior level types who could be controlled. HR apologized for how poorly the job pay was.

Interview Questions

• How many maximum prospecting calls can you make per day and how many can you set appointments with?   1 Answer

NOC Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

There were two phone screens followed by an in person interview with two separate groups. First group were two people from the department, one of them a supervisor. The second group included the head of the department.

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network.

Interview

i first had a phone screening with HR, after this, i had a phone interview with the manager, after i got past, Blackhawk HR scheduled a panel interview with the team.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (San Jose, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

First round is a technical phone interview using the Skype interface to collaborate and code. Asked about previous experience and moved on to the algorithm questions.
    Finally discussed about the work in the team, the role at the team and what they are looking for. I took the interview on a Friday afternoon and got a feedback from the HR on Monday morning.

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract class and interface. Asked me to give an example and show a pseudo code of the same.   Answer Question
    • Thread programming questions and concept. How would two processors P1 and P2 coordinate to do a task of giving word count from 1000s of files.   Answer Question
    • Code iterative postorder traversal.   Answer Question
    • Write a code to return the number of leaves of a binary tree.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I had interviewed with Black Hawk Network for a job opening a month back and the interviewer was quite amicable. She had asked very basic questions ,about my Resume and Job profile and we ended of on a good note.
    Its been weeks since my interview got over and they haven't had the courtesy to get back to me to say whether I got through or not.
    I have been trying to contact them back ,but in vain.
    Either say YES/NO, so that you can spare us the pain of the wait.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me why you left your previous job.
      What do you expect to do at Black Hawk Network?   Answer Question

Settlement Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

HR introduced Blackhawk first, let me their main business and how the company make profit. Then they asked me some question based on my resume, questions about my previous experience and my skills. Overall, the interview is relaxing and easy.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Started with a call with HR, after that a phone interview with a team member(screen share) and that onsite with 3/4 interviews. HR is huge hustle here and also the offer was low ballers.

Interview Questions

• Leetcode easy/medium, reverse linkedlist, cycle in linkedlist, Spring based questions.   Answer Question

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Boise, ID).

Interview

Tested on 10 key speed although it wasn't used in the job. Required drug test screening before interview was scheduled. Face to face sit-down at business with a potential co-worker and immediate manager. Very relaxed and positive interchange.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any purchasing experience and said the phrase Purchase Order experience was one reason they chose my resume since the job involved creating purchase orders for product orders needed from overseas.   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

2 Phone Screens, one was an attempted no show by the group director. Onsite with 6 people in layers over a period of two hours. Redundant and filled with one sided entry level questions and overt attempts to talk me out of the job while telling me about all the gaps. Big waste of time as they had me fly in from another state. Leadership stating that she is afraid I will get bord and did not seem to see value in my 3 degrees and 5 certifications, demonstrated by the eye roll when I suggested that I may want to certify in another area that may be of benefit to the job.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blackhawk Network.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter to confirm the time slots for a team i/v. But, after the freeing up the slots , no response from the recruiter and she kept on delaying it with excuses and finally a "Thank You" email. Never seen such a disorganized company before. It is good i did not became part of it.