Cover image for Blockchain

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Blockchain Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blockchain (Berlin) in Nov 2022

Interview

Had a few interview rounds, didn't got the picture regarding exact position, expectations and tech stack. Given recent layoffs of 25% staff combined with 30+ open positions currently, the situation overall is far from being transparent. No feedback provided.

Interview Questions
  • . . . . .
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Blockchain

Application

I interviewed at Blockchain

Interview

The interview process is smooth and straightforward. The interviewer is friendly and provides inputs to job requirements. It was run through google meet and we had an e-face to face meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

564.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Blockchain~1013721
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Blockchain? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Blockchain employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Blockchain

Application

I interviewed at Blockchain

Interview

Lengthy the interview lasted over 6 weeks. Totally unresponsive team. Interview was 3 rounds including take home exam. Be prepared to answer situational questions and understanding of cryptocurrency. The team was very nice but the company seems a little unorganized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blockchain

Application

I interviewed at Blockchain

Interview

long - 5 interviews over 3 weeks. it was a drawn out process and the only reason i hung in there was because my old manager was keeping me updated from the inside about how the process was going.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blockchain

Application

I interviewed at Blockchain

Interview

Everyone was nice and friendly. I felt like it was a fair process and i spoke with a few people from all different levels. This was a year ago so i am hoping it is still the same

Blockchain

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blockchain in May 2022

Interview

Interview was fairly straightforward. My recruiter was response and transparent throughout the entire process. I went through all final rounds till I met with the VP of Product. Solid smart guy and I had a great conversation with him and he ask me me to walkthrough my background and ask me about my understanding about Blockchain.com. After the final round, I got a response a couple of days later that I got a normal standard HR notification that they decide to pass on me. Awaiting back from the recruiter to hopefully get a more direct formal response. Take the time to learn about Blockchain.com offering and crypto industry's wide challenges that they are facing.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you have build end to end in the past? How do you use data to analyse product success?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blockchain (London, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process is pretty messy maybe because I there was an external recruiter which was very pushy about me accepting the job offer even before a I had an offer. The interviewers look not so experienced and doesn't seem like they are looking for someone specific.

Interview Questions
  • Several stages, several tech interviews in your domain, interview with a product owner, interview with hiring manager.

Blockchain

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blockchain

Interview

The interview process was handled very professionally, the team is mostly remote and some work outside regular hours but they were extremely flexible during the process. Interviews were handled well and were within expectations for the role. It definitely helps to know a bit about the crypto space.

Interview Questions
  • There were open-ended questions, as well as technical around cryptocurrency.

Blockchain

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blockchain in Jan 2022

Interview

The team is based in London. Recruiter directly arranged an interview with HM. The 1st interview is ~30m. Questions are fairly standard. Walk through previous experiences, example of shipping a feature, etc. Was told the second round will be a take home case study assignment.

Interview Questions
  • Walk through previous experiences, example of shipping a feature, other behavioral questions etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blockchain (Dubai) in Jan 2022

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and a first initial discussion with blockchain.com was setup. It went smooth - 30 mins. They were okay to proceed with the next round in which I was given a take home assignment and they said that would be the base of the interview which is scheduled in just 2 days. 2 rounds were setup - 30 mins each, first round to talk and discuss on the take home assignment (which went well and they took all the ideas and I was given only 15 mins to present and talk on it, they had so many questions), second round was a casual discussion and understanding more about your current role, aspirations and they said, thats it, wont have any further rounds. The recruiter has an update after 2 days - the candidate could possibly deep dive more into specifics in the take home assignment. In 15 mins, I guess I did my best and I am sure they grabbed a lot of ideas, and they must have done this to many resources and reject them all. Pity the way they operate to get ideas and survive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews

Blockchain Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Blockchain as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.97 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Success and Accounting rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Javascript Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Blockchain takes an average of 19 days when considering 30 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Javascript Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Software Engineer In Test roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Blockchain according to 30 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.51%