What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Awesome place to work, very close knit team, fun team activities" (in 14 reviews)
- "Hours are flexible, people are nice and take a lot of pride in their work." (in 9 reviews)
- "salary, good environment, colleagues and team buildings" (in 7 reviews)
- "Good pay and easy to understand work" (in 5 reviews)
- "Good culture for the most part" (in 4 reviews)
- "Long hours but great environment" (in 10 reviews)
- "(Very) Low salaries ranges" (in 8 reviews)
- "CEO does not respect this department and although this is known throughout the company the attitude goes unchanged." (in 5 reviews)
- "The engineering team needs better management." (in 5 reviews)
- "The executives constantly set goals and expectations around competitors that had quadruple the resources and put an outrageous amount of pressure on small teams." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Blockchain and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 86 of over 204 reviews
Updated Aug 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Mar 7, 2023Customer AdvocateFormer EmployeeSaint Louis, MO
work/life balance and pay is great
Lots of micro managing very much about who you are friends with work environment
- 3.0May 12, 2023Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Very smart team mates who were driven, passionate, and collaborative
Management didn't know what it was doing, very poor transparency, not good at all
My ex is a covert narcissist (I’m not just throwing that around lightly…I could get into it but it’s a long story). Anyway if you’re familiar with covert narcissism then I don’t need to go through the details of what I went through mentally. After the breakup he physically assaulted me twice.Long story short he’s becoming more famous in the public eye for his blockchain and crypto knowledge. At this point we haven’t been together for 4 years and he’s recently married (contd)
Hello Everyone. Hard core techie here with more than 20years of experience in Tech building products from Web Apps , Mobile Apps, Blockchain Apps AI/ML expertise. Currently looking at ideas and trying to find the right idea to build a quick prototype
I was very much mislead in the hiring process with my current company. I was put under the impression that their product was much further along than it actually is only to get there and realized that I work for a Blockchain company without a functioning Blockchain. 10 months later our network is just barley working, still no actual product. Feels like this entire job is me writing fiction. I’m looking to continue with revenue operations or transition to product management. Any guidance?
Blockchain Reviews FAQs
Blockchain has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 204 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Blockchain to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
62% of Blockchain employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Blockchain 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.