Bloomberg Industry Group Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

Recruiter29%
Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group

Interview

The initial interview is informal, it feels friendly. I just answered a few more questions about my background. I was given a lot more information on the position and the company which was beneficial.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of writing experience do you have?
    Answer Question

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group

Interview

Very straightforward and behavioral questions based. There was two interviews in one day and during both interviews two people were present and took turns asking questions. Both interviews lasted about 45 minutes, so it was about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a difficult team member and what did you do?

What people are saying about Bloomberg Industry Group

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group

Interview

2 virtual interviews that lasted about 30 minutes each. Very reasonable questions and the Interviewers were kind and wanted to know about me as an individual not just my work experience. It was quite refreshing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group (McLean, VA)

Interview

Interviewed for three different hiring managers. The questions are pretty standard for a company like this; nothing too put of the ordinary or insane. The first hiring manager extended an offer but then left Bloomberg almost immediately afterwards so I interviewed for two of other hiring managers. One declined to extend an offer to me, but the overall interview experience was pleasant enough. It’s the the third hiring manager that was particularly bad and I got very shortchanged in that interview with him. He showed up 15 minutes late, had ZERO questions prepared for me, I mean literally he had nothing prepared; I had to keep squeezing it out of him. Seemed like he didn’t care at all. Seemed like one big fat power trip, and I felt somewhat humiliated after it. Maybe it was a one-off, but if I had gotten the same vibes from him if the interview moved forward and an offer was extended, I would have definitely declined. Otherwise I would have said it was a good interview process except their a little bit disorganized with some of the recruiting process, but overall it was good experience except for that mediocre third hiring manager. I ended up accepting an offer from another firm. So I’m going to give it a neutral rating.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group

Interview

One face to face interview, then second interview with role play. Role play involves a scenario with a prospect to close at the end of the role play. Then final decision

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group in Jan 2022

Interview

Despite being a "Senior Recruiter", the sourcing recruiter either had no direct knowledge of the product that the role would be selling, no price sizing of the product, or too worried to share.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewed for a Senior Role, but was only asked questions on number of outbound KPIs
1 person found this interview helpful

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group in Jan 2022

Interview

Initial call with recruiter happened roughly one week after applying. Quick call to confirm if I met the requirements. First call with team member took place within a week of talking to recruiter. Most of the call was an overview of the job and team, overview of my previous job experience, and time set aside for my questions if any. Never received additional feedback, i.e. company does not email candidates to let them know they won’t be continuing with the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous work experience, in particular, previous tax writing experience.

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group

Interview

I applied online and then get first round of the interview invitation. The interviewer asked few questions about my resume, and then asked a medium leetcode question. I described the solution, he asked the time complexity and asked if I can improve it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group

Interview

Research Have a clear understanding of the role and the department. Think about what you would like to achieve within Global Data. Articulate your strengths and value Articulate your strengths in the interview. Remember to connect your strengths back to how you can contribute to our business. Build relationships Prepare to ask thoughtful questions at the end. It’s all about the people and we hope you will enjoy meeting our colleagues during the interviews. Good luck!

Interview Questions
  • Something hard in one of your projects

Bloomberg Industry Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bloomberg Industry Group in Oct 2021

Interview

A 10 min discussion about the job description and the opportunities at Bloomberg inc ltd for various roles for graduate students. It was like an introduction and not for proper interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews

Bloomberg Industry Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bloomberg Industry Group as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.05 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Analyst and Reporter rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Executive and Legal Editor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bloomberg Industry Group takes an average of 34 days when considering 102 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Reporter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 76 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bloomberg Industry Group according to 102 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.18%