Blue Byte Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Byte

Blue Byte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rhineland-Palatinate

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blue Byte (Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Rhineland-Palatinate) in Nov 2018

Interview

It took 3 months from sending the application until final response from studio. The first part was a skype interview with HR and two from production, the interview was great and diden´t take to long. The second stage was an art test that took 5 days. Super fun project. Stage three was a personal interview at the studio, Blue byte paid for all expenses and where very friendly. All in all a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Former workplace, why did you do this on the art test, what would you like to learn in the future.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Byte (Düsseldorf) in Dec 2017

Interview

It was a small positive skype interview with HR, but further interviews didn't have place probably because of a salary inconsistency. The questions were like usual HR questions without any misunderstanding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Byte (Düsseldorf) in Nov 2013

Interview

First a Skype call, then an invitation to the offices in Dusseldorf and a full day program. Knowledge test, preparation of a presentation, (lunch break and informal interview) presentation and formal interview. Finally a walk around the company.

Interview Questions
  • The normal Why Blue Byte? My knowledge of the gaming industry and the games the company have on the market.
RSS Feed</>Embed