Blue Harbor Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Harbor Senior Living

Community Relations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Harbor Senior Living (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I was interviewed one day by the Regional Sales person who gave me a really positive, this is a great company to work for that will do everything in its power to help their employees succeed. The second interview was with a Regional Manager who told me all the hardships of the community that it had to recover from. There wasn't a whole lot of talking on my part. It was kind of like they wanted to see if I would just take the job.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember any questions they asked me. Probably just to tell them about myself.   Answer Question

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Harbor Senior Living (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The Executive Director interviews you but he really doesn't know what to ask. So he refers you to his assistant to interview you. Very young, inexperienced young man. He even goes as far as telling you that his assistant used to work for an employment agency so he would leave that us to her to do the interviewing questions.
    It was obvious to me that he was not very good with people as he talked to fast you couldn't understand him and he talked over you before you were finished speaking.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience working with families on accounts.   1 Answer

Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Harbor Senior Living (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Applied at Golden Living, then was contacted by Corporate for a telephone interview. There were two of us that were chosen, one to Golden I went to Canyon Creek (it was bigger, more levels of care, more responsibility, etc.,),.

I did an interview at Canyon Creek and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Various telephone questions, stress related, what would you do if..., about 20-25 minutes of those type of questions, being I did accounting some were based on mathematical/financial information.   1 Answer

Wellness Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lee, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Harbor Senior Living (Lee, NH) in October 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed but thorough. Had tour of building and met key staff and residents. Very informative and professional. Interviewer asked good questions ina relaxed atmosphere. Staff assisted with necessary paperwork.

Medication Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Harbor Senior Living (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

There was hardly a process. I came in to interview she ask me maybe 3 questions then offered me a position. She seemed desperate. Then I was sent for a drug test and turned in my paperwork and that was it. I was passing medications before the background check even came back. After working there 1-2 months I heard the receptionist doing my reference checks. It was to get in so easily but after I noticed the types of people who I would be working with and it was not appealing.

Interview Questions

• Have you passed medication before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She was unable to negotiate

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Harbor Senior Living (West Chester, PA) in September 2019.

Interview

I answered an ad and received a call to come in and interview. I did but after filling out the application I was told the person to interview me had something to do so I could hang out or wait for a call to come back. I canceled the interview.