Blue Star Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Star Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.3

Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Star (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Written test 60 questions 60mins ... 30 Aptitude and 30 technical . No negative. Test is online . Objective type. Well balanced difficulty. Score more than half on an average to get through next round that's GD . Only 4 were selected out of 60 for GD. And two were selected after GD. U are given liberty to choose your own topic for GD. Next round was HR which should not be a problem for anyone which is just a check for your competency in the related field and the job profile requirements. Results were announced and both two selected. Next round is supposed to be after three days that is Skype technical . Interview went around 60mins. Be good with your basics of your respected stream and answer confidently. No one was eliminated. Final round was at their head office. Interview was again technical but questions will be on pure practical practices.dont forget to exhibit your skills In your respective branch. One was selected.

Interview Questions

• Transformer fault current calculation thumb rule practise... ?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Star (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1. Test including technical and aptitude
    2. Group Discussion on General Topics like Demonetisation, JLN issue or Modi Govt. etc.
    3. H.R Interview with panel with general questions like what do you know about company and why do you want to join us etc.
    4. Technical Interview(at office or on Skype)

Main Screening is done on Test and the GD round. Two out of five candidates who appeared for GD got an offer. Luckily the rest got placed in other companies.

Interview Questions

• Future of air conditioners in India
      Technical questions based on RAC
      1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Star (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

first round was Aptitude question were normal they shortlisted 10 from 40 students,then gd followed by 3 rounds of PI.
    It was a stress interview, more preference given to btech students. Not able to clear second round of interview as they are having vacancy for tier 3 cities.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Star in November 2016.

Interview

At first there was an apti round (technical+regular), followed by a GD Round...Finally there was a PI round at their office a couple of weeks later. The result was conveyed 16 days after the PI.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Star (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 days. It was segregated in 4 rounds. The first test was online aptitude test in which 49 students were filtered out of 248, followed by group discussion where 11 got selected. Next day there was technical interview through which 7 were shortlisted and total 4 were selected after HR round.

Interview Questions

• Why water is not used as refrigerant?   3 Answers

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Star (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was well organized! I first attended an online test (Both Technical and Aptitude). Since I had taken Refrigeration And Air Conditioning as an elective I found the technical part quite easy for the most part with occasional questions from other basic subjects like dynamics and SOM. The aptitude was mostly reasoning. Then came the GD and the HR round where they focused mainly on my resume. And a final technical round happened following which they called me after a week.

Interview Questions

• How does the refrigerant cool the room?   1 Answer

Technical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Star (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

apti+technical test , gd , hr and tech interview
    it is a 2 day long process. apti and gd is easy. hr guys were friendly.
    Just prepare basics & be confident Define Basic refrigeration, entropy , enthalpy , DB, WB, Humidity , relative humidity, Dew point, Heat loads, latent heat & sensible heat

Interview Questions

• would you like to relocate?   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Star (Lucknow (India)).

Interview

1st round was Aptitude Test and then GD. During GD they asked participants to oppose each other's point and sometimes they also pointed out arguments and asked to elaborate.
    Followed by 2 rounds of interview.
    1st round was completely stress interview and 2nd one was on Marketing and knowledge about Blue Star.

Interview Questions

• I mentioned Sudoku as a hobby. I was asked to solve a Sudoku right there.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Star (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

1. Agency Placement fix interview with company
    2. 1st HR round is done
    3. Department Head interview the candidate if they like they might gone for 2nd round
    4. Offer is given but need to negotiate really hard

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. Negotiate really hard they play lot of mind games

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Star (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

face to face, directly with their DGM of sales at there delhi office. it was one day single round interview. It was for the position of sales of cold rooms

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past experiences, my family background, reason of leaving my present company. after that he asked me about some cold rooms which i have installed or dealed with,   Answer Question