Blue Star Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Star Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Star

3.2

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Star.

Interview

Initially it was an aptitude test, followed by GD and then interview . Basic questions on refrigeration cycles and followed by HR hygiene questions like tell me about yourself, family, strengths,weaknesses, etc

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

Process consisted of Aptitude test, Group discussion, HR round and technical round. Aptitude test consisted of math and technical (electrical) questions, Group discussion was about Hybrid Cars, HR round was about myself and technical round consisted of few electrical related questions.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions asked in the interview was what is BLDC motor and its application?   Answer Question

Commercial Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Star (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

it was campus placement, first round was aptitude 2nd was group decision then personal interview followed by call were technical question were asked
    after few day i got a call that i have been selected.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Blue Star (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview was good. But don't expect more salary .as the company hires through consultant. It is advisable to join only as a direct employee. No bonus nothing. They just don't care for the one who works through consultant.

BPR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Star (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

simple closed in a days time. The top management is good and they had clear idea what they wanted from the role. 3 round of interview which was completed on the same days

Assistant Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Star (Chennai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

1st Round online test ( apptitude & Technical )
    2nd round GD
    3rd round a. H.R interview
                            b.Technical interview

Interview Questions

• Basic electicals & electonics concepts
      personnel details
      family backround   Answer Question

Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Star (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Written test 60 questions 60mins ... 30 Aptitude and 30 technical . No negative. Test is online . Objective type. Well balanced difficulty. Score more than half on an average to get through next round that's GD . Only 4 were selected out of 60 for GD. And two were selected after GD. U are given liberty to choose your own topic for GD. Next round was HR which should not be a problem for anyone which is just a check for your competency in the related field and the job profile requirements. Results were announced and both two selected. Next round is supposed to be after three days that is Skype technical . Interview went around 60mins. Be good with your basics of your respected stream and answer confidently. No one was eliminated. Final round was at their head office. Interview was again technical but questions will be on pure practical practices.dont forget to exhibit your skills In your respective branch. One was selected.

Interview Questions

• Transformer fault current calculation thumb rule practise... ?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Star (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1. Test including technical and aptitude
    2. Group Discussion on General Topics like Demonetisation, JLN issue or Modi Govt. etc.
    3. H.R Interview with panel with general questions like what do you know about company and why do you want to join us etc.
    4. Technical Interview(at office or on Skype)

Main Screening is done on Test and the GD round. Two out of five candidates who appeared for GD got an offer. Luckily the rest got placed in other companies.

Interview Questions

• Future of air conditioners in India
      Technical questions based on RAC   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Star (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

first round was Aptitude question were normal they shortlisted 10 from 40 students,then gd followed by 3 rounds of PI.
    It was a stress interview, more preference given to btech students. Not able to clear second round of interview as they are having vacancy for tier 3 cities.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Star in November 2016.

Interview

At first there was an apti round (technical+regular), followed by a GD Round...Finally there was a PI round at their office a couple of weeks later. The result was conveyed 16 days after the PI.