BlueCart Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlueCart

BlueCart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCart

Interview

The first interview was about 45 minutes long. Applicants should be aware that you will be screensharing to show examples of content you've written. After sending my portfolio to the person I interviewed with, I heard back a couple weeks later through a LinkedIn alert. Since I followed up with the person who interviewed, I thought it was a bit unprofessional to send me a LinkedIn notification, especially after spending 45 minutes on a Zoom call and since we already had an email correspondence. This was a red flag to me. I would put your efforts in a company who values their applicants time.

Interview Questions
  • Share pieces of content you've created
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BlueCart (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Spoke to HR Head who seemed to be positive and set good company culture example, HOWEVER, ghosted after interview. This speaks for the true company culture I suppose. They definitely need to work on better candidate experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCart (Mountain View, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

A weird little company and I'm a weird little person so thought we might get along. Boy was I wrong. Phone screen went fantastically though left me a little in the dark re the underlying nature of their stated impressions. In-person I was quite jittery, so the SDR manager asked me if I needed to take a bong hit. It was one of the most interesting but unsettling conversations I've had, very odd for an interview. We talked (and got along fine) for way too long. It was abundantly clear I was not at all what they were looking for, but I think the convo kept going for mutual entertainment purposes. Totally informal bordering on unprofessional. I'm not personally put off by that but should probably have been better prepared for pretty much anything coming up in a random startup! Would've been fun in a bar or at an after hours party. Wasn't much expecting it in an interview. Neither were they.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any formal sales training?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueCart (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied via job search board. Received an email from Talent Acquisition Manager, Glenn. He provided me with a link to his calender to schedule a time to discuss myself and the opportunity. We connected for about 30 min. He took the time to learn about me as a person to ensure I would be a match with the culture. He seemed very passionate about the direction of the company. He did not ask standard interview questions but ones that caused you to actually learn about yourself. He was respectful of my time and told me the steps in the hiring process and that I would here back from him within 7-14 days. I was contacted two weeks later to be connected with the VP of Sales. We met via video conferencing. VP was extremely enthusiastic about building a successful team. He was very clear on what it would take to be successful in role and what he was looking for. He shared his vision for the team and opportunities that where to come once successful launch of market. Very straightforward and his candor was appreciated. At the end of call I was invited to next step which was interview and presentation with VP & CEO. Glenn kept me updated through the entire process. I always knew what was next and where I stood. The final step in the process was face to face. I met with the two in office where I would be working. They took turn asking me questions that provided them with insight into my sales experience, my work ethics, and integrity. I presented my presentation which was a demo of my current employer but was given the option to present their company to them as well. Afterwards, I was asked a few final questions and was told I would here back by the end of the week. The end of the week I was contacted but was asked to speak with another person as this would be the person I would be reporting to. I was a little thrower off as I thought I had already completed all necessary steps. I decided to continue and spoke with person over the phone. After, call I understood the extra step was necessary as we would be working together and it was good to see if we would be a fit for each other and the company. I ultimately chose BlueCart because the interview process was professional and thorough. I honestly feel like I made a great choice. I received an offer the following Monday. I attended a one week training at company headquarters. I was able to meet with every person, which I feel is very important.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

BlueCart

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BlueCart in Jun 2017

Interview

Screening interview with HR, 3-on-1 phone interview, 1-on-1 phone interview, 2-on-1 in person interview, and informal chat with team 2-on-1. Very focused in corporate culture. Made role expectations clear up front. Looking for the right fit and capacity to learn and work hard. Once they like you, they are not afraid to tell you right away (or make an offer on the spot).

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlueCart (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

Very Easy. 1) Phone call 2) Next, mock sales call with two account executives. They want to see if you have what it takes to do the role and comfortable on the phone.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlueCart (Washington, DC) in Sep 2015

Interview

There was no technical screening process to determine engineering talent. Equity was discussed as part of the compensation package, but the offer letter included no mention of it. The offer was only valid for four days, and upper management followed up on the offer to pressure for a quick decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed