Boat-N-RV Supercenter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Boat-N-RV Supercenter

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boat-N-RV Supercenter

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boat-N-RV Supercenter in July 2012.

Interview

I found the position on Craigslist and sent in my resume. Within about 2-3 days I received a phone call from someone who scheduled me for an interview. I went in and spoke with the CEO, who introduced me to the marketing director and then left me there to discuss the position with the director. I was shown the equipment, and my position's requirements were explained to me. We discussed a few more things, then I left. Within 2 days I received another call telling me that I was hired and a hire date was agreed upon that allowed me 2 weeks to leave my other position.

Interview Questions

• I think the most unexpected question was whether or not I intended to be with the company in 1 month's time. I of course said yes, but as time went by I realized that the high turnover rate was responsible for such a question being raised.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not given the option to negotiate.

Associate General Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boat-N-RV Supercenter.

Interview

Initially applied for the position in the fall of 2012, but didn't hear anything back from the company regarding the position. However, I received a call from a secretary early in 2013 saying that they would like to interview me for the position. Though the interview had to be scheduled quickly (not anyone's fault), it went smoothly and well. Their general counsel was kind, courteous, and conversational. Interview questions were tough, but presented in a positive conversational way and overall the experience was a good one.

Interview Questions

• Most questions pertained to my legal background and whether I was prepared to learn a great deal quickly. Nothing stood out as "the one tough question." I found that a positive to the interview, honestly.   Answer Question

I ended up declining the offer due to the commuting distance and personal circumstances. Based on the impression I received from my time interviewing, albeit brief, I felt the company and people were solid.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boat-N-RV Supercenter (Knoxville, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

I came in and they told me to have a seat at a table and then the general sales manager came out and talked to me about my experience and my knowledge of the industry. Once the GSM was finished I then had a second interview with the general manager and from there I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How much experience that I had.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boat-N-RV Supercenter (Salisbury, NC).

Interview

Kept waiting no one seemed to know what they were doing, belittled the company, talked mostly about himself, I heard him before interviewing me completely bully and humiliated this young sales person then proceed to tell me how lazy and stupid they are

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockwood, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boat-N-RV Supercenter (Rockwood, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

Sent in my resume. Got a call within the week. Went in and spoke with the sales manager. Pretty standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary. We walked around the store and he showed me the showroom, explained what all they sold. I got a call a few days later and started.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work open to close, any objections to working Saturdays or Sundays, able to work holidays.   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockwood, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boat-N-RV Supercenter (Rockwood, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

The marketing director came down and asked me several standard interview questions then i showed her my portfolio, and she took me for a tour of the place.She called me and offered me the job within 15 minutes of leaving the building.

Interview Questions

• standard questions, how well do you? how well do you get along with people, do you plan on staying with us for a long time, etc.   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boat-N-RV Supercenter (Rockwood, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was two fold: I met with the marketing director, then the general manager. They did a great job of going over the job and it's expectations

Interview Questions

• how long do you intend to work here if hired, expectation of pay, skills, and the rest of the normal interview questions.   Answer Question