Bob Evans Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob Evans Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews at Bob Evans Restaurants

2.0

Cook Interview

Interview

It was simple and easy. The man was very nice and allowed me to ask many questions. I was offered a job, but I declined. I would recommend that people apply for a job here

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob Evans Restaurants.

Interview

Mostly focused on peanuts, peanut butter, and related nut butters. Interviewer was friendly initially but became more hostile throughout the interview. I was happy with the questions and answered in great detail.

Interview Questions

• Which nut butter is your favorite?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Interview

I came in and was interviewed. They were nice but I declined because I got another offer. The manager was very upfront and honest about the state of the restaurant.

Hostess/Busser Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans Restaurants.

Interview

Splendid! The manager was very friendly and patient with my nervousness. Definitely a great environment and the people are amazing. Would recommend as a first job, would’ve stayed forever if I didn’t have to move! :(

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kentwood, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans Restaurants (Kentwood, MI) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was good. All of my questions were answered and putting my information into database was not a hassle. The staff was nice from the start. I appreciate the time I got to spend there.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Main Settlement, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob Evans Restaurants (Main Settlement, NY).

Interview

Typical interview as was what you would expect. No issues and fine people. I don’t think there was an issue with the process. Would not hesitate to take a job with them. Looking for forward to a call back.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Seemed kinda unprofessional, plus they didn’t actually get to know me. Just asked the questions and moved on. Overall I thought the manager was a nice guy and I’m pretty excited about working with the company

Hostess/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bob Evans Restaurants (Ocala, FL).

Interview

Easy interview. They were basically looking for a warm body. I showed up, they offered said position. There were very few interview questions. I dressed like a regular kid looking for a job at the time at a restaurant as it's a casual atmosphere. The questions seemed simple and easy. The entire interview process didn't take more than ten minutes. I dealt with a pleasant person during my process, however apparently soon after I was hired, that person left and I ended up working with the strangest, most creepy people on the planet, not to mention the rudest. There really isn't much to add regarding the interview process itself, so I hope that this satisfies the required thirty word minimum here.

Interview Questions

• What's your name?   1 Answer
    • Are you flexible in your work hours?   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer
    • Can I see your identification, please?   1 Answer
    • Here's your work forms, do you have a social security card?   1 Answer
    • So, I'll see you on ___day and asked about uniform size, if it would fit.   1 Answer
    • Do you have transportation?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bob Evans Restaurants (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Long, waited for higher up manager who was told to be 10 minutes away and I waited for an hour while they seemed like they didn't care to hire anyone anyways.

Cook Interview

Interview

it was very easy and relaxing, not overbearing. the questions came across far. I would recommend that getting to know the company before an interview is a big help.

Interview Questions

• whats a key skill you can provide   1 Answer