Bob's Discount Furniture Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bob's Discount Furniture

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 71 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (United States)

Interview

5 different interviews that took over 2 weeks to complete. Recruiter, Regional Manager, HR Regional Manager, Regional Division Manager, Regional Vice President. It's a while for these interviews to take place.

Interview Questions
  • What is your management style ?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (United States)

Interview

Lengthy, Fun, Challenging. They really want to make sure you have a talented mind ready for sales. They want you to be social and likable, always try and upsell. Get the customer to buy more and you’re commission will be more.

Interview Questions
  • How do you interact with people?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (United States)

Interview

Calm, not too many 'difficult' questions whereas you are required to really critically think about a response. Most were about your skills as an employee and why they should hire you.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you stand out from every other employee?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (Riverside, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Ok I applied online and got a call like in 5 days asking if I can have an interview the same day. Of course I said yes interview went well and got a call back saying if I can do a phone interview with a different manager. The manager who called telling me to wait for the call I should receive it by the end of the day. Never got called back so I called 2 days later and even sent an email the manager said she’ll call me back when she gets the chance and she never did!! This place don’t take you serious and a waste of time

Interview Questions
  • Questions they asked is tell me about yourself
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (United States)

Interview

Easy and to the point. Video interview. But it allows you to retake if you need to do so. Fairly simple process. I thought it was a good expierience. Yay

Interview Questions
Bob's Discount Furniture
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (United States)

Interview

It was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was nice & happy to see someone new walk in. I enjoyed the conversations and it was a bright spot in all the darkness in the world today

Interview Questions
Bob's Discount Furniture
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (Boston, MA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Very nice and smooth. Just be honest and be yourself. I was asked questions about previous employment and also told a little about myself. Very excited to start can’t wait!

Interview Questions
  • Work History and how you work under pressure.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (United States)

Interview

Was called, interviewed over phone. Spoke about my experience, skills, and the position. Mostly spoke about the essential job duties and requirements. Was told that they would follow up in a couple days as they felt my skills were more than a match.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult situation you have dealt with regarding safety?
Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (Portage, MI) in Sep 2020

Interview

Very laid back, conversational interview. Hired on the spot! The interview process was very quick. They require a drug test (not for THC, or Psychs, by the way). Interviewed by the office manager, 2 show room managers, and then by the store manager.

Interview Questions
Bob's Discount Furniture
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture (United States)

Interview

It was pretty simple I applied online and then was reached out to from there had a phone interview and from there conversation continued over email. Overall, enjoyable and simple.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71