Boddie-Noell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boddie-Noell

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boddie-Noell (Mount Pleasant, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Put in my application on bne website and called 2 weeks later. Was called in for an interview which only consisted of filling out another paper application and giving info for a background check. She asked what position I wanted and said I should get the job as long as my background check came back fine. Never got a call back so I called back a week later. Continued to called and finally got someone to talk to me after 4 attempts. It was a different lady who wanted me to come in for an "interview". When I got there she let me know that the woman I had talked with the previous time was no longer the manager so things had gotten a little confused. Did my orientation that day and started work the beginning of the next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in a kitchen setting.   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boddie-Noell.

Interview

Ask for application. Management hands you a card with the store number on it. Go to web site or Call the number provided (recommend calling the number). Wait about 2-3 week on criminal background check. Informal interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying at Hardee's?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boddie-Noell (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Online Application * Assesment * Phone Pre Screen * Phone Interview with HR * Interview with DM * Background Check ( National county by County) * Oral Mouth Swab for drug test in person with DM* DMV check Job Offer

Interview Questions

• Listed Interview guide question.... Service Service Service some operation scenario type questions, loss prevention questions, sales volume history   Answer Question

Negotiation

NONE General Managers Should expect to make about 8-10K more annually with quarterly bonus based on performance and sales volume.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boddie-Noell (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was short and to the point because they had a sheet of paper that they read off of. They did ask me about any past experience in customer service that I had. They also asked what was the best and worst thing about my last job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an angry customer   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boddie-Noell (Suffolk, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was very professional and straight forward. All of the questions were standard. Asking about experience, work goals, life goals and expected salary. I enjoyed the interview, it was nice.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for them   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boddie-Noell in January 2012.

Interview

The interviewer(District Manager) was very knowledgeable about the company. And he had had experience in all aspects of the running of the company. The initial interview was informal with him telling me of his intention to promote me from biscuitmaker to shift leader and what were my thoughts about the decision.And we talked about where did I want to go in the company.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel outside of Raleigh to work?   1 Answer

Wanted me to continue being biscuitmaker for upcoming biscuitmakers' contest. It was against company policy for me to have a managerial position and still compete in contest. If I had agreed to these terms, I would not have been promoted for at least six more months.