BofI Federal Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Commercial Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview with recruiter, 3-part wonderlic test including essay on skills required for success in any career field and post interview with hiring manager. Easiest interview process by far. Strong management team with accolades in inspiring the best of you.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank.

Interview

At first it was very smooth and I applied online and got called in right away for an interview. There were a lot of hoops to jump through, application, interview, 2nd interview and then silence. I never heard back one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very long, took well over 2 months. 1st round was with the VP, then his team, then with CS.

Interview Questions

• none really, I was asked to take an IQ - test which was easy, but timed.   Answer Question

the pay was extremely low, took the same type position for a much higher pay elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Wonderlic test twice. In-person interview with a surprise Wonderlic test again. The interviewer was 30 minutes late. They didn't cover parking fees during the numerous interviews I went through. My interview with upper management was met with rudeness.

I wish I had read more of the Glassdoor reviews. They are very accurate when you exclude the VP reviews. I would never recommend anyone to work here.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank (San Diego, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very analytical with probing questions. Meet with 8 plus people all who were very friendly, but definitely were looking for a fit with the work oriented culture of the company

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you showed leadership in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank.

Interview

I submitted my application online, received a phone call within a week, interviewed with SVP and FVP shortly after and received an offer letter the same day of the interview. Took a drug test a few days after that and began working 2 weeks after. Very fast, swift and easy.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask any questions. It's mostly conversational and personality based.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Provided information about the company by Recruiter via phone interview. The next round consisted of wonderlic test and an in person interview with the vice president. Overall an easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank (San Diego, CA).

Interview

3 rounds roughly 45 minutes each round.
    Whole process was a breeze. Recruiter kept me engaged the entire time and was very responsive. Offer came in rather quick.

Had to take 2 wonderlic tests which were very easy.
    One at home and one on site. It is a 50 question test with a 12 minute timer. You do not have to finish all 50. If you want to impress, finish all 50 and answer them correctly.

Some managers require a score higher than "X" to move onto the next round or for an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you do in your current role?
      Tell me about a time you failed at something and what did you do   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BofI Federal Bank in February 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone and did the online Wonderlic test. Two weeks later, I was interviewed in person after doing the Wonderlic test again and got feedback the following day.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you faced a challenge in your previous position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

About 20 interns showed up onsite at the same time, we all had the same introduction of the company and internship program. After the introduction, each individual met with different managers for their prospective departments.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, just questions about background and prior experience.   Answer Question