Boise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boise Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boise

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boise.

Interview

First was a talk at the career fair with two full time engineers, a mechanical and chemical engineer. I asked them some question about the process there jobs and then just small talk. A couple weeks later I was emailed about a on-site tour and was given a date time and schedule. The on-site was a hour and a half panel interview followed by an informal interview lunch and one last interview with the plant manager. Following the interview was an hour and a half long plant tour. In all I was on site from 9am to 3:30pm. This was the last step in the interview process.

Interview Questions

I did not fit in at all with the plant atmosphere. Overall they interviewers were unprofessional during the process even to the point of being straight up rude.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boise (Boise, ID) in May 2013.

Interview

There wasn't a real interview. I had lunch with the team and that was that. I was never asked any technical questions, they just wanted to see if I could get along with the team. Well mostly they were just using it as an excuse for a company paid lunch.

Interview Questions

• Have you developed software before?   1 Answer

Stock Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in International Falls, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boise (International Falls, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

First you have to take some sort of aptitude test that is really easy. Then if you pass the test you go in and get a one on one interview with three different people. If they find a position they think you will fit in they call you and ask you to come in.

Interview Questions

• One question was how do you handle stress at work?
      Can you describe a time where you needed to be a leader?   1 Answer