Boland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boland

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boland in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. I received a call from the Hiring Manager saying that they are interested in hiring me. After that, I had to fill some forms and had a follow-up interview, which asked mainly about my skills and what skills I would be using during my job.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are some concerns you would like us to know about you?   Answer Question

Energy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boland in July 2015.

Interview

Simple interview questions. He went over each of my past work experiences and asked me to talk about each one a little. The interviewer really seemed really interested in me asking questions about the position.

Estimating Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boland (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

First I sat down with the HR generalist and discussed the position and the company. We also review benefits, company policies, expectations and general company culture. We sat down for about 15-20 minutes total. Next I spoke with the manager of the engineering department. At the time there was not estimating team leader. The engineering manager asked me about HVAC controls and asked for examples on how systems worked. He also asked about the basic function of HVAC systems. Over all is was about 30 minutes. We both did a fair amount of talking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boland.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was ok. When interviewed there for the first time over 13 years ago the company was still very small. Under 100 employees. I briefly interviewed with HR but had the most extensive interview with a sales engineer. Interview was easy. Now their system is different as they have grown substantially and they now have a bigger HR department.