Bolthouse Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2.6

Quality Control Tech/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I got hired on through a job temp agency. It was really easy and brief. I wad hired on the week after submitting my paperwork online. The agency did not drug test me until the day I accepted the job. That alone only takes 15 mins.

R&D Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was long. It was a 4 hour interview with about 45 min with each person, followed by a tour of the campus. After the interview, I did not receive the job I applied for. Instead, I was offered an internship.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

I Interviewed with my future supervisor. I was prompted to bring an small power point out lining what i knew about the company. The actual interview only took 15-20 minutes. After that, I had a short phone interview with the Field Sales Director the same day. I hear back a few days later.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied at a job fair, it was my last stop, not by choice, everyone was just bunched up at their booth the majority of the time. mainly for the free drinks, I assume. So after a few minutes of waiting in a line I had walked up to the hiring manager and introduced myself , handed the hiring manager my resume. I explained my previous work history, the hiring manager then asked to speak with me in a less crowded area Gave me a quick interview. After two weeks the hiring manager called me in for a formal interview. I showed up about 30 min and was seen. I was asked basic interview questions then given a tour around the plant after the tour I was dropped off at the gate and told that they would call me with their decision in two weeks. Two weeks later exactly I was called and asked to fill out a background packet and go to a drug screen started working that following week

Interview Questions

• what can you offer this company that another applicant can't?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with three supervisors in the sales department, individually. The interview process was fairly informal, as most of the questions were not scripted. The questions weren't too difficult, as it was more of a conversation. The office culture is business casual. I didn't hear back from the department on their decision for a little over a month.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an in person interview with the hiring manager. After a 1 hour interview with the hiring manager and 1 other employee I sent a thank you letter to the hiring manager and a thank you email to HR. I followed up to ask if a candidate had been chosen and neither HR or the hiring manager responded. Employers are quite rude these days and Bolthouse is no exception. They failed to follow up with me either way.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - Why should we hire you? Give an example of a negative trait, etc.   Answer Question

Territory Merchandising Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and unnecessarily so. First off, the HR coordinator gets in contact with you, and after a textbook, "tell me about yourself" Q and A they schedule a time to speak with a Territory Manager. The territory manager explains the job in more detail and again, asks some standard "tell me why we should hire you questions". Ok, you think the process is moving on.. HOLD UP! They ask to schedule an in person or Skype interview with the same person you just talked to for 30 minutes, oh yeah, but first make sure you complete the "homework" they send you.. A 15 slide in depth power point regarding the company and some basic marketing that they teach you in junior year of high school. After the presentation they say, "just one more step" and you talk to some other manager from who knows where. You then get an email saying THERES ONE LAST STEP.. At that point, after about 6 interviews and hours put in to this process an offer was made.. But by that time 2 other companies had made better offers in half the time. The job sounded like fun, but c'mon.. Have a little respect for the applicants time.

Interview Questions

Interview

10 minute basic conversation at a coffee shop.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms in May 2013.

Interview

Found the job online, interview process took 2 weeks, nothing out of the ordinary, standard interview, It was at there HQ, everybody was nice. met with HR and 2 hiring managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Multiple interview rounds including phone interviews, video or in person. Marketing presentation required for in person interview. Recruiter interviewed first then the Bolthouse hiring manager and Bolthouse Field Sales Director.

Interview Questions

• What did you find most interesting about Bolthouse Farms?   Answer Question