Bolthouse Farms Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

Other10%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Bolthouse Farms

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms

Interview

Automated age discrimination. Never spoke to a real person before being dismissed for my age based on how many years I have been in the business. I was just under the number of years they were asking for, but consider myself just as qualified as any other candidate who may have that 1 extra year of experience.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't even speak to a real person.
    Answer Question

Bolthouse Farms

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms in Jun 2021

Interview

I was called and told the job description and asked what the minimum amount I would accept. From there they will send your resume and the amount you selected as the minimum to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bolthouse Farms

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms in Jun 2021

Interview

First we had to apply in person to only have to apply again online. Then a recruiter calls with information and conducts a phone interview, followed by a video, in person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2021

Interview

The day and time of the interview was precisely as was agreed. The person interviewing asked what jobs I had operating heavy machinery. I was told the job was a full 40 hours a week, up to 50 hours. It pays $15.00/ hour plus overtime pay. This is an entry level position as a Equipment Operator. I was not told of any benefits the job offered but assumed the person forgot to mention them.

Interview Questions
  • Could I operate a forklift, a pallet jack and Heavy machinery. What would you like to be paid if offered the job? Do I have reliable transportation ? Highest level of education?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Redondo Beach, CA)

Interview

After the HR phone screen, I had 4 separate interviews with marketing and innovation team leaders, all within a week. Each interview went well and then - radio silence. It’s disappointing and disrespectful. I’m employed full-time and had to rearrange my schedule to accommodate all of the interviews, only to be ghosted. I’ve not encountered that before in my professional career.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

System schedules phone interview. Talent acquisition managers doesn't bother to show up and when contacted states he will contact you and reschedule interview (three times made the same claim) and complete lack of follow-up

Interview Questions
  • Company representative did not show up at scheduled time. I contacted him per the company listed steps to reschedule interview (three times), and was told by talent acquisition manager he would reschedule and never heard from him again. Very unprofessional .
1 person found this interview helpful

Bolthouse Farms

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms in Dec 2020

Interview

They use a third-party automated recruiting system that texts and emails you vague links to click on, so I hesitated to engage for fear of harming my computer. The automated system rejected me for my age in about 1 minute, being two years too young. There was no evaluation of my competence or quality of work. Discrimination on the basis of age is illegal in the state of California.

3 people found this interview helpful

Bolthouse Farms

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms

Interview

The interview process was two months in total, including a two week delay from an original email screening and another three week delay in between discussing the role with the HR Manager. The interview with the hiring manager, included her deep sighing in between responses and beginning to work and multitask during our discussion. She closed the interview with "we'll put you on an interview loop". What does that mean? How many interviews is that? What is the timing for these interviews? These questions were not answered until after three additional interviews. The three interviews included behavioral based interviews. None of the interview panelists seemed to know much of the role or said they "could not shared due to confidentiality", while all consistently offering neutral to negative commentary on the hiring manager. The only prompt part of this interview process was the HR Manager calling to let me know that they are "moving in another direction", but was able to no offer no feedback, as he said the hiring manager was "talking in circles".

Interview Questions
  • Can you share examples of working with brand marketing teams? Can you share examples of working with sales teams?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Gresham, OR) in Aug 2020

Interview

amazing interview loved talking with Kyle. Gave me all the information I needed. Hoping to get the job. I feel like this would be a great company to work for.. i have researched there company and feel that it would be a great fit for me in changing career path. Asked about traveling and what it will be..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

A very short phone call with a brief description about the overall job. It is not a very hard job interview this it does not acquire too many skills to attain.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews