Bolthouse Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bolthouse Farms Interview Questions

Interviews at Bolthouse Farms

2.5

Sr. Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms.

Interview

The interview process was two months in total, including a two week delay from an original email screening and another three week delay in between discussing the role with the HR Manager.

The interview with the hiring manager, included her deep sighing in between responses and beginning to work and multitask during our discussion. She closed the interview with "we'll put you on an interview loop". What does that mean? How many interviews is that? What is the timing for these interviews? These questions were not answered until after three additional interviews. The three interviews included behavioral based interviews. None of the interview panelists seemed to know much of the role or said they "could not shared due to confidentiality", while all consistently offering neutral to negative commentary on the hiring manager.

The only prompt part of this interview process was the HR Manager calling to let me know that they are "moving in another direction", but was able to no offer no feedback, as he said the hiring manager was "talking in circles".

Interview Questions

• Can you share examples of working with brand marketing teams?

Can you share examples of working with sales teams?   Answer Question

Bolthouse Farms Response

Aug 31, 2020 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

First and foremost, thank you for sharing your journey with us. Interviews are dynamic and often difficult to chose among the many well-qualified candidates we receive. We use panel interviews to come to a consensus to develop a short list. What we learned from your experience is to create additional alignment walking into our interviews. Thank you again and hope only the best for you.

Sales Representative/Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Gresham, OR) in August 2020.

Interview

amazing interview loved talking with Kyle. Gave me all the information I needed. Hoping to get the job. I feel like this would be a great company to work for.. i have researched there company and feel that it would be a great fit for me in changing career path. Asked about traveling and what it will be..

Interview Questions

Bolthouse Farms Response

Aug 31, 2020 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your positive feedback. We aim at keeping the candidate experience as enjoyable as possible. Thanks again for making Bolthouse Farms an employer of choice.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Had four interviews for the same position - two phone and two video. All interviews seemed to go really well but never heard back after the fourth interview and did not receive a response when I followed up. I invested time and energy into each interview so would have been nice to receive even a rejection. For how large this company is, it appears to be very disorganized. No one was ever aware of what the next steps In the interview process would be. May have dodged a bullet.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms in October 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen. Then interview with hiring manager. Asked to make a small presentation on company and competitors. Final interview with Sales director. Overall great people and culture they have. Hiring process was structured but informal. Felt more like a series of conversations.

Interview Questions

• Can you prepare a small presentation about the company? Culture? Your market? Our competitors? How would you best merchandise a section? In what order of the products?   Answer Question

QC Lab Technician Interview

Interview

HR interview followed by a phone interview with manager. He asked basic questions about my background and asked me why I wanted this job. Followed by an on site interview.

Warehouse Shipping Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

met with two managers for the interview. They described the position and the shift that was availiable, and then proceeded to give me the details after I agreed to the shift that was open. Afterward, I was then asked questions as they reviewed my resume.

Quality Control Tech/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I got hired on through a job temp agency. It was really easy and brief. I wad hired on the week after submitting my paperwork online. The agency did not drug test me until the day I accepted the job. That alone only takes 15 mins.

R&D Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was long. It was a 4 hour interview with about 45 min with each person, followed by a tour of the campus. After the interview, I did not receive the job I applied for. Instead, I was offered an internship.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

I Interviewed with my future supervisor. I was prompted to bring an small power point out lining what i knew about the company. The actual interview only took 15-20 minutes. After that, I had a short phone interview with the Field Sales Director the same day. I hear back a few days later.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bolthouse Farms (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied at a job fair, it was my last stop, not by choice, everyone was just bunched up at their booth the majority of the time. mainly for the free drinks, I assume. So after a few minutes of waiting in a line I had walked up to the hiring manager and introduced myself , handed the hiring manager my resume. I explained my previous work history, the hiring manager then asked to speak with me in a less crowded area Gave me a quick interview. After two weeks the hiring manager called me in for a formal interview. I showed up about 30 min and was seen. I was asked basic interview questions then given a tour around the plant after the tour I was dropped off at the gate and told that they would call me with their decision in two weeks. Two weeks later exactly I was called and asked to fill out a background packet and go to a drug screen started working that following week

Interview Questions

• what can you offer this company that another applicant can't?   Answer Question