Bon Secours Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 100 of over 100 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Bon Secours

Application

I interviewed at Bon Secours

Interview

I had 2 interviews- one with HR and one with the rehab director and PT lead. All very kind and friendly, great experience! I received an offer with in a week.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weakness, workplace questions, why I wanted the job
    Answer Question

Bon Secours

Application

I interviewed at Bon Secours

Interview

Applied online and heard back about a month later. Had a virtual interview. Was offered a position, but declined. Interviewer was very nice, but other staff left more to be desired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bon Secours

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bon Secours in Apr 2021

Interview

The interviewers I had made me feel very comfortable. There was an easy setup process for the interview and they were very flexible with my schedule. Overal really great experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bon Secours

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bon Secours

Interview

Saw the ad through their site .The interview was straight and good asked about previous experience duties listed team work related questions knowledge about their missions core values how you relate your previous job with the applied one

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bon Secours

Application

I interviewed at Bon Secours

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks. Went through three sets of interview, first was a pre screening phone call, second was with three managers, and last was with a director.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you went above and beyond for a client/patient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rich Int Ap, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bon Secours (Rich Int Ap, VA) in Jan 2021

Interview

I received a phone call the day after I had sent in my application. It was a quick mini-interview to just ask why I am interested in working with Bon Secours and what departments I'm interested in. The woman gave me a brief overview of the residency program and then immediately wanted to set up interviews. The interviews lasted 10-30 minutes and were simple questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is something about yourself that you need to work on?

Bon Secours

Application

I interviewed at Bon Secours

Interview

Friendly, personable and utilised CV to ask detailed experience questions. Panel of three executive staff members, provided tour of the facilities and allowed adequate time for questions. The HR team available for follow up questions, but must admit they hounded in their talent search with multiple phone calls and emails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Pete, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bon Secours (Saint Pete, FL)

Interview

I applied for an RN position at Bon Secours St Petersburg. I was called by the recruiter and scheduled me for an interview with the Hiring Manager. My interview went well. The Hiring Manager said that the same recruiter who scheduled my interview will call me back. After few days the recruiter called me back saying that we will start the on boarding process. She said that I will be receiving an email shortly and I should fill out forms etc. Never received it. So I decided to email her and asked then she sent me a link for an LPN position. I was surprised because I am a RN and I applied for a RN job and yet she was sending me link to reapply and this time it's and LPN position. It is a big joke. The recruiter is either no organizational skill, forgetful, or whatever you call. Says something about the company. Never received a response when I asked for clarifications. Says something about the management.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bon Secours (Richmond, VA) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was a phone interview. It was very relaxed. I had no problems. The on-boarding process has a lot of steps but it's standard. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bon Secours (Richmond, VA) in Apr 2020

Interview

Very quick and easy. The process when by very fast and minimal questions were asked. This a good position to learn how to network if you plan on moving to management or into a higher lab position .

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your skills and how proficient you are in interpreting statistics?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Interviews