Bond No 9 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.7

E-Commerce Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bond No 9 (New York, NY).

Interview

My strangest interview experience yet. I applied online and was asked to come in for an interview. I come into the store and, after 20 minutes, was sent downstairs to the basement where headquarters were and asked to fill out an application packet filled with open ended question that had no business being in a job application ie "what is your rent" "are you in debt" "what's the worst thing you've ever done " etc it was bizarre. It took about 3 hours to complete and when I finally finished, they thanked me and said that I would be contacted again if chosen to interview.

Beauty Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bond No 9 (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very Informative , describe details on job descriptions , explained the expectations / policy of the company . She explained the dress codes . Very nice interview did not take too long . She answered my questions on training matters .

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I am reliable and dependable person ?   1 Answer

E-Commerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond No 9 (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Bunch of BS. You have to send in a handwritten cover letter. What kind of joke is that in this day an age? Completely weird but still proceeded. After being walked down to the basement of HQ- I sat on a dusty old couch that sank like quick sand (hindsight now that I think about it). Filling out an application that literally took hours- which again had to be written in script or else the application would be rejected. The most bogus application you will ever fill out- I left most of it blank because it is illegal to ask how much debt you are in and what is your monthly rent on a JOB application. Clearly this place does not get it and should have an Ethics department look into them. I ran fast, and you should too. Any positive review on this site is most likely from one of the associates trying to hype the company up when in reality it is a terrible environment.

Interview Questions

• Are you trustworthy? How much debt are you in?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bond No 9 in July 2015.

Interview

Sent in cover letter hand written, no idea why that is necessary.
    Some guy called me, asked me a couple of questions but couldn't answer any of mine. He just said this other guy would call me, he did, we tried to face time, didnt work, once again I tried to get answers of the job details from him, he didn't give me any details and didn't like the fact I questioned him about the bad glassdoor reviews of the company. I emailed again to set up skype and get more details about the position. Never heard from him again. It just seems like a company that doesnt have it together.

Interview Questions

• Basic AE questions but he never could answer any questions I had, both on phone and via email.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bond No 9 (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Asked to fill out a long application form, the beginning of which is restating your resume. It all had to be handwritten. Then I sat down for a quick in person interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring process a joke they hire you if you have good handwriting
    Company over promises doesn't come through
    A lot of paperwork that you have to have notarized and faxed in
    One day training

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bond No 9 (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was beyond easy. I had worked in retail management for years, and one day i stopped in to the bond counter. The Account Executive was in visiting and we started chatting. He asked me to step out and have a coffee with him. We talked for about 20 minutes, I sent him my resume and he called me 15 minutes later to offer me the job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bond No 9.

Interview

I applied online (on linkedin) for the position of Product Development Coordinator. Within the next few days I was asked for a cover letter. The following day I received an email to arrange a Skype interview, which took place a couple of days later. While talking on Skype, I was asked about my experience and what brought me to Bond No. 9. The Skype session was pretty short. A week later I was called for an appointment at the Bond No. 9 corporate offices, where I filled out an application and met with the Product Development Director. Within the next few days, I was called in again for a second appointment and met with the President, who offered me the position. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• During the Skype interview I was basically asked about my experience in excel and a summation of my previous work experience. Then, I met with the Product Development Director and the following week the President, who both reiterated what the coordinator asked me as well as the questions that were asked on the application.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bond No 9 (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Had to submit a hand written cover letter along with a typed resume. Was called the next day for a SKYPE interview - Red Flag #1. I was "interviewed" for approximately 3 minutes by a screener. As this person would have limited interaction with the open position. I guess this was a quick way to assess if you fit the "look" they are going for.

Interview Questions

• Total waste of 3 minutes of my time. I was asked about my proficiency in Excel.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bond No 9 (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The process in which to apply for a job at Bond No 9 was pretty quick and easy to do. I just applied online and a Bond No 9 representative asked me to come in for an appointment. Because the meeting was held in Bond No 9's office, I was able to see what the working environment was like. I first met with someone who asked me for my reusme and handed me lengthly application to fill out. It was a little intimidating that I was in the same room as the founder of Bond No 9. Laurice Rahme, but once I met with her, she was very sweet. We discussed the job description and what it entailed.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions on the application really made me think, but the interview was very conversational.   Answer Question