Bond Street Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bond Street Group

VITA Tax Preparer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bond Street Group (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

One of the biggest time wasting job interviews by far.

I applied through Bond Street Group for a Vita Tax Preparer position and am extremely disappointed by how misleading the whole thing was.

Considering the process took over a month and you're forced to take a ridiculous pass or fail test after passing another pass/fail exam is a complete departure from the simplicity demonstrated at the Bond Street Group interview.

Stating he needed over 700 "volunteers" the coordinator gave the impression that rejection for the position would be close to impossible and that anyone could do the job which turned out to be far from the truth as in the end only around 15/50 people actually managed to pass the exam.

Interview Questions

Assistant Coordinating Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bond Street Group (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I met with the staffing recruiter. Standard interview process with standard interview questions. We did a resume review and after we discussed my qualifications I was sent to do comprehensive skills testing. After my test scores came back I was called back to a second interview the next day .

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer