Bonobos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bonobos Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview

Interview

This company is so reckless and disorganized with their hiring process. I'm really disappointed in the way this company handles prospective employees. Told me what they were looking for in the beginning; I interviewed with at least 10 people over the course of a couple of months, and now they're not sure if they're hiring for what they told me they were hiring for in the first place. I'm just flabbergasted at this point.

Style Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bonobos in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through their website, heard back about a week later for scheduling an interview. I originally meet with an associate manager, who passed me along to the next step of interviewing with a manager of another location. From there I meet with another manager. Overall I had 3 interviews at 3 different locations. The interviews were all about 15-20 minutes long, and very conversational.

Business Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bonobos (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed, but I received the Rejection Letter at 23:50. I don't even know whether review my application by real person and I am disappointed with this company

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonobos (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

First I received an email telling me to meet a woman at a Starbucks the next day. The next evening we met, walked around downtown as it was very informal. I was hired on the spot. Started the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing your previous employer is going to miss about you in the workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Coming from a salary of $20+ an hour we settled on $16hr.

Lead Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonobos (Boston, MA).

Interview

Extremely tedious interview process for a particularly straight forward job. First, process was a phone interview with the Store Manager that eventually lead to a in person interview at the store. Second, phone interview with a recruiter to discuss the same things you've already discussed with the store manager. Third, in person interview with the store manager and the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• At Bonobos we pride ourselves on our fit, so let me ask you, why would you make a good fit for us?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonobos (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by an in-person interview with two employees. Prepared meticulously for interview, but was asked a lot of boilerplate questions as well as a few curveballs such as "did you draw that?" and "do you like type?".

Would've had a better shot if interviewer asked pertinent questions to better understand my skill set.

Guide Interview

Interview

Over the phone interview with the manager, then met in person for second interview with both the manager and regional manager. Got a call a few days later with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the ideal store you would work for, describe it.   Answer Question

Lead Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonobos (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They asked me about my experiences in retail, focused on clienteling and leadership aspects of the job. It was a 3 part interview with 3 different people. 1 phone, 1 in person, 1 phone.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with clientelling   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonobos (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very easy, knew the manager, went in and spoke with two managers for an hour, talked about my previous experience in sales, was notified the next day I received the job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with a team?   1 Answer

Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonobos.

Interview

(1) 20 minute phone call with the store manager for a review of your resume, your 5 year plan, and how you fit with the job description. Talk about your hobbies and how you stay up-to-date with fashion.

Interview Questions

• What are you team-building and team motivating skills?   Answer Question