Bonobos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.7

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bonobos (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was extremely long. I met with ten different people, some of them multiple times, over a span of three to four weeks. The interviews themselves were easy and all the interviewers were welcoming.

Senior Manager of Product Design + User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonobos (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The structure is roughly as follows:
    1) Phone screen or coffee with a member of the team (~ 30min)
    2) On-site where you can expect about three one-on-one interviews (~ 30min each).
    3) The on-site is followed by a homework assignment.
    4) Four more on-site interviews (~ 30min each). The on-site concludes with a short feedback session with your recruiter.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

This company is so reckless and disorganized with their hiring process. I'm really disappointed in the way this company handles prospective employees. Told me what they were looking for in the beginning; I interviewed with at least 10 people over the course of a couple of months, and now they're not sure if they're hiring for what they told me they were hiring for in the first place. I'm just flabbergasted at this point.

Style Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bonobos in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through their website, heard back about a week later for scheduling an interview. I originally meet with an associate manager, who passed me along to the next step of interviewing with a manager of another location. From there I meet with another manager. Overall I had 3 interviews at 3 different locations. The interviews were all about 15-20 minutes long, and very conversational.

Business Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bonobos (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed, but I received the Rejection Letter at 23:50. I don't even know whether review my application by real person and I am disappointed with this company

Lead Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bonobos (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very friendly and felt like a conversation with someone truly looking to get to know me as a person instead of as an employee. I felt very comfortable and relaxed, which makes it very easy to say the true motivations of why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you could not provide what a customer needed.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonobos (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

First I received an email telling me to meet a woman at a Starbucks the next day. The next evening we met, walked around downtown as it was very informal. I was hired on the spot. Started the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing your previous employer is going to miss about you in the workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Coming from a salary of $20+ an hour we settled on $16hr.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bonobos (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

After applying, there was an initial phone screen. Following the phone screen, there was one hangout with the hiring manager and one hangout with his former boss. Finally, the in-person interview consisted of 5 one-on-one interviews, case style or behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Given a sample of 10K datapoints, hw would you structure the dataset to optimize the results of a regression analysis?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you were analytical.   Answer Question

Lead Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonobos (Boston, MA).

Interview

Extremely tedious interview process for a particularly straight forward job. First, process was a phone interview with the Store Manager that eventually lead to a in person interview at the store. Second, phone interview with a recruiter to discuss the same things you've already discussed with the store manager. Third, in person interview with the store manager and the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• At Bonobos we pride ourselves on our fit, so let me ask you, why would you make a good fit for us?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonobos (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by an in-person interview with two employees. Prepared meticulously for interview, but was asked a lot of boilerplate questions as well as a few curveballs such as "did you draw that?" and "do you like type?".

Would've had a better shot if interviewer asked pertinent questions to better understand my skill set.