Boots Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,241 of over 1.2K interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

A few questions about why Boots and how to help customers, then personal questions relating to my application. Received a phone call a few weeks later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Boots?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Interview involved first taking a personality test and another test about what you would do in specific scenarios, such as what you would do if a delivery arrived but all other staff were busy, and you were helping a customer.

Interview Questions
  • what you would do if a delivery arrived but all other staff were busy, and you were helping a customer?

Boots

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Initially took a couple of weeks to hear back via email then asked to come in for a interview. Was an informal chat and had to fill out paperwork about availability etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

applied online and did online assessments if the sore is well enough they will call and ask a few questions about yourself before sending an email inviting me for an interview another email was sent and i was given scenarios prior to prepare to present in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Brief questionnaire on work. Asks basic questions first like how many hours do you want to work, what stores you can work in and your current employment. Then they go on into proper questions, Took 20mins roughly and they were kind to me.

Interview Questions
  • How to deal with customers who are elderly and confused

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

30 minute interview, interviewer was very kind and asked relevant questions only. I was made to feel very comfortable if I had any questions and using glass door gave me a good idea of how the interview process would be. They said they’d give me a call if I got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boots (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was online. It was supposed to be a telephone interview, but it became an interview that was conducted over MS Teams. The interview process was around 30 mins where I spoke to the recruiter, answering his questions.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked why I wanted to work for Boots, to talk a bit about myself. I was also asked about previous experience, dealing with a difficult customer, and dealing with people that I had never met before.

Boots

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots in Jul 2021

Interview

My interview was in Glasgow. I was nervous but it went ok. I applied online and been asked to attend an interview. The interview was 1:1 then a shop floor questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied online and after a few days I was sent an online assessment. This consisted of scenarios with different statements of responding to the scenario, and I had to allocate which response I was most likely to do and which I was least likely to. After completing this, I was given a phone interview.

Boots

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boots in Jul 2021

Interview

it was very difficult however everyone was so nice and definitely recommend it to others. The staff were so nice and genuinely seem to be interested and were very helpful when I was stuck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,241 Interviews