Bosch Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 334 of over 334 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Bosch

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosch

Interview

Clear, well explained and friendly. Phone, coding test, on site with the team and manager. Feedback in a week. Concerns and additional questions were welcome. Very supportive during the questions I struggled with. Diverse panel.

Interview Questions
  • coding puzzles and examples of failures
    2 Answers
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Changsha, Hunan, Hunan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosch (Changsha, Hunan, Hunan)

Interview

Interview: not too formal, English interview and mandarin interviews work: good, nice mentor, open work atmosphere. Interns have many opportunities to learn new skills. They are patient, and have no additional work hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Bosch

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Bosch

Application

I interviewed at Bosch

Interview

very good and smooth process, judgement of true knowledge, emphasized on questions related to work experience to come up to real life scenarios and judgements. It was a very fine process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bosch

Application

I interviewed at Bosch

Interview

Very well planned and expectations set prior to the interview related to the Job. Interviewer was clear about the specific topics to be discussed during the interview. Interview happened during agreed timeline and experience was smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bosch

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Bosch

Interview

Friendly staff who showed me round the office and introduced me to the department. The interview took 2.5 hours in total which is a bit intense but they weren't too pressuring overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bosch

Application

I interviewed at Bosch

Interview

30 min sit down with an engineer to discuss the position. He was pretty rude and I did not enjoy the experience. Would not recommend to anyone seeking this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosch (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in Sep 2021

Interview

Just one telephonic/skype interview and they gave offer immediately. Very professional and friendly too. Couldn't be more excited, to work in Bosch near Stuttgart. I will be working from November.

Interview Questions
  • About the previous experience in the technical field.

Bosch

Application

I interviewed at Bosch

Interview

I was asked mostly about my technical knowledge of the field and also my working behavior. It was conducted through phone during the pandemic. The question was about purchasing process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bosch (New Delhi)

Interview

Cleared 1st round telephonic. In 2nd round, the interviewer asks full name and then realised not from his state. Thereafter all questions are unrelated to job. Very much disappointed from a company like this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosch (Plymouth, MI) in Aug 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Plymouth location. It was the worst experience of my entire life. For starters, the smart smart engineer didn't even put the write job title on the application because he couldn't find the right button... I'm sorry what? I interviewed with 4 men who apparently have never seen a girl in engineering. The men that interviewed me were the MOST disrespectful men I have ever talked to in my whole life. One told me I should consider sales because he hates his job. One asked me if I even know what engineering is, implying someone pushed me in this direction and I have no clue what I'm doing. Everyone who asked me an interview question REASKED it because my answer was never good enough. The icing on the cake was when one of the interviewers rudely asked me "Why did you wait so long to find an internship?" I was extremely offended at his question. Is it not obvious we have been experiencing a worldwide pandemic? Did these engineers have their careers handed to them? Have they ever had to apply to an internship in their life? If you are an engineering student in my field, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that application after application it's not easy to find an internship. Overall, I would not recommend this company to anyone. The interviewers were extremely disrespectful and rude. The culture at this company is disgusting. It was a blessing in disguise not getting this job. Their culture makes this company the LAST place I would want to work for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bosch

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bosch

Interview

Autonomes Fahren Die Erste ist ein kurz Interview (ca. 30 min) mit 2 Mitarbeitern. Die Zweite ist technisch Interview (ca. 90 min) mit 4 Mitarbeitern. Vor 3 Tage bekommt der Bewerber ein Papier über Autonomes Fahren. Im zweiten Interview wird Papier und auch CV diskutiert.

Interview Questions
  • They describe a scenario and you talk about your idea about what algorithm to be used for autonomous driving.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 334 Interviews