Bosch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Software HIL Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bosch (Plymouth, MI) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Not much of going through my resume or anything of that sort. I was provided requirements and needed to set up test plans based on the information given to me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if certain tests failed and how would you approach the issue? What information would you send to the software team?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch.

Interview

1st round - Over phone went over basic C programming language and I2C, SPI
    2nd round - Work home on task and hardware (arduino) you got from them
    3rd round - Describe you work

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bosch (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

Easy people that seemed interested in what you were doing. Were very kind to me. They asked some technical questions but were very nice and respectful about it. They were not too difficult and the interviews were nice even if not answered fully.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch (Mount Prospect, IL) in December 2019.

Interview

1 - Phone screening.
    2 - Technical phone interview.
    3 - Onsite

F2F interview got rescheduled with very short notice. I took a day off from my job for the interview. However, the recruiter sent me an email hours before the meeting, asking to reschedule the interview. After rescheduling, F2F interview went very well and I received multiple positive comments during the interview. The job location changed on the application page for this role. I never received feedback after the interview. No response to emails...

I think BOSCH Mount Prospect HR staff should work on communication. My time is important. I regret investing time in this application.

Deep Learning Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bosch (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was really unsatisfactory. Before going for the on-site interview in October,2019 I contacted the HR for their reimbursement policy and I was assured that everything would be reimbursed provided the receipts. The receipts were given to the HR on time as soon as I got back from the interview and it is not reimbursed till May,2020. The is highly unprofessional on the company’s part.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch.

Interview

Brief and straight to point. Wrote an email to the HR. She forwarded it to the manager. The job was pretty simple so there was just one round which was a telephonic call that lasted around 30 mins. No BS. The job expectations were made clear.

Interview Questions

• How have you in the past debugged the problems and error in a Matlab code?   1 Answer

Sep 17, 2019 – Social Business Consultant

Thank you for leaving a review about your interview with Bosch! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and felt comfortable. We frequently review our hiring processes and your feedback is important for us to continue improving.

Intern Interview

Interview

I received an interview notice two days after I applied for the position. I was interviewed by the department manager. People I met there were all very nice.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience?   1 Answer

Sep 17, 2019 – Social Business Consultant

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosch (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was for around half and hour. Few questions were asked on work experience and technologies used. Relevant code for API calls was required to be written and explained to the hiring members

Purchasing Interview

Interview

Very interested in basic capabilities and knowledge of purchasing. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite is a must. Strong desire to work both in teams and individually. Really looking for people interested in the industry and Bosch as a company.

Interview Questions

• How do you address controversy when it arises in a team environment?   Answer Question
    • What is something you bring to the table that is unique to you?   Answer Question

Jul 30, 2019

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bosch (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview was phone based, I did not need to meet with the Director. Simple questions were asked. I was asked about the kind of schedule I wanted to have. Also asked about how my customer service skills were and that they would be needed for info sessions with our business partners.