Bosch Rexroth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bosch Rexroth

2.6

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview

Interview process was quick. They set up an interview and the interview lasted about 15 mins. Took about a week for them to respond with an offer. There were two people in the room and asked about experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview

Was not difficult questions. They wanted to know about me and make sure I could handle what they wanted.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Greenville, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through an hiring agency, and then a one on one interview at the plant. the interview was pretty good and the people who interviewed me were from my department. Truly great people to work with.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

As Administrative analyst, What have you learned from your mistakes?
    2. What negative thing would your last boss say about you for Administrative analyst?
    3. Tell me about an assignment that was too difficult for you for Administrative analyst. How did you resolve the issue?
    4. Describe a difficult decision you had to make with assistance with your managers for Administrative analyst?
    5. Describe the most creative work-related project you have completed for Administrative analyst?
    6. Describe a time when you felt it was necessary to modify or change your actions in order to respond to the needs of another person for Administrative analyst?

Interview Questions

• 7. Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses at work that tested your coping skills for Administrative analyst. What did you do?   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview

Process is brief and informative. Interviewers make you feel comfortable. Had a phone interview that lasted about 20 mins. All questions revolved around information given on the resume. Human resource department is quick with feedback about a candidate's progress throughout the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Inn, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Fountain Inn, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

Panel of 3 current employees from dpt. none were my direct supervisor
    in a conference room
    sat across from them
    they already had a copy of my resume
    easy going, informal but professional

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Inn, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Fountain Inn, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

Referred to by a friend. HR reached out to me within a reasonable time. I went to the plant and one of the managers showed me around their facilities discussing the various concepts that implement on their floors. Very relaxed and laid back. After touring with one manager, I was taken to another room where another manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What is your proficiency with Excel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Bethlehem, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line sometime early July. Around August 9 I received a phone call to set up an on site person to person interview. My interview was on the 12th. At that time I was told that it would be 2-3 weeks until I would know whether I made it to the second round interview. Well weeks 4,5,6 & 7 came and went. Every week I called and left a voice mail to find out the status of my application. I also followed up with an email about it every week as well. Finally on week 8 luck was sort of on my side I got to speak with the person who initially set up my interview. To my misfortune I was informed that just that day the position had been filled.

With all the technology on computers would it be that hard to send the generic "Hey we went with another candidate." email to someone. It would have appreciated being told I was not selected so that I could have used that time to pursue other opportunities. Leaves a slight bad taste in my mouth but being a recent graduate it would not stop me from pursuing other opportunities there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky just the standard tell me about yourself and what are you interested about at Bosch.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

first i got a call from the HR he asked few basic questions and after couple weeks i get a call for a personal interview in which the department manager was the one nonconducting that interview first he showed me the whole company and asked related questions to the area we were in and what i could do for troubleshooting the problems they are facing in daily manner

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very straight froward. I applied online, phone interview, then it was followed by a in person interview.
    The one on one in person interview was with the Manager. Part of the interview was a tour of the facility. I got a chance to talk with the department heads and get a feel for what I would be doing there.

Interview Questions

• Very few technical questions. The entire interview is about talking about your experience, skills, and qualifications.   Answer Question