Bosch Rexroth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bosch Rexroth Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview

Interview process was quick. They set up an interview and the interview lasted about 15 mins. Took about a week for them to respond with an offer. There were two people in the room and asked about experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview

First the manager will make a introduction on their division and the position. HR will make some intro on their company. Then they ask me to introduce myself. Following by some question mainly on the statement you just made and material on resume. The have some general question (what's your plan in five years) and some technical questions (draw the control system). They are all professional and willing to talk to you. The atmosphere is great.

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview

Process is brief and informative. Interviewers make you feel comfortable. Had a phone interview that lasted about 20 mins. All questions revolved around information given on the resume. Human resource department is quick with feedback about a candidate's progress throughout the interview process.

Entry Level Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (State College, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had an hour long phone interview with one of the managers. He seemed a bit not so friendly and very to the point guy. I even cracked a joke to lighten up the mood but he was only interested in work, maybe he was too busy or had a bad or something.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the times in College when you had to use advance excel and word functions to work on projects, what problems did you face and how did you overcome?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Bethlehem, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line sometime early July. Around August 9 I received a phone call to set up an on site person to person interview. My interview was on the 12th. At that time I was told that it would be 2-3 weeks until I would know whether I made it to the second round interview. Well weeks 4,5,6 & 7 came and went. Every week I called and left a voice mail to find out the status of my application. I also followed up with an email about it every week as well. Finally on week 8 luck was sort of on my side I got to speak with the person who initially set up my interview. To my misfortune I was informed that just that day the position had been filled.

With all the technology on computers would it be that hard to send the generic "Hey we went with another candidate." email to someone. It would have appreciated being told I was not selected so that I could have used that time to pursue other opportunities. Leaves a slight bad taste in my mouth but being a recent graduate it would not stop me from pursuing other opportunities there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky just the standard tell me about yourself and what are you interested about at Bosch.   Answer Question

Interview

Did my internship at Bosch. Have technical written test, than 2 rounds of technical interview.
    Behavioral interview questions were asked during technical interview.
    But everything depends upon the department head, who is taking the interview and the position they are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• They as specifically about the projects mentioned in your resume.
      May ask you fundamentals from physics, mechanics and automation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was fixed for Trainee position.

Mechanical Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Inn, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Fountain Inn, SC).

Interview

After sending resume, get email from HR for a on-site interview with one manager. The manager was nice and only asked some resume question and had a introduction about the company. Then had a tour of the facility. After about 2 weeks, got the offer. They hired co-ops, so won't ask you tough questions.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Inn, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Fountain Inn, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

Panel of 3 current employees from dpt. none were my direct supervisor
    in a conference room
    sat across from them
    they already had a copy of my resume
    easy going, informal but professional

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth (Greenville, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through an hiring agency, and then a one on one interview at the plant. the interview was pretty good and the people who interviewed me were from my department. Truly great people to work with.

Tool Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bosch Rexroth.

Interview

the process went very well left me with a good first impression they actually interviewed me for one positioned and offered me a better position more demanding and with a lot more responsibilities

Interview Questions

Negotiation

after my acceptance I received a better offer from a national company and that gave me lavage to get a better deal and stay