Boston Merchant Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Merchant Financial Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Merchant Financial

Marketing Interview

Interview

One face-to-face interview with the director of the firm. It was straightforward. The questions were not too difficult. The admin was very nice and fast to respond to emails and help with the hiring process. It's a small organization that moves quickly.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Merchant Financial (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interview by 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Difference between finance and economics?   1 Answer

Trade Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Merchant Financial in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received an email requesting a one on one interview. Interviewed with head trader, followed by president of company. Interview process was intense. Fairly difficult, but more to see how you react under pressure and your quick thinking abilities. Slight intimidation factor, as in you had to prove yourself to these more experienced, established professionals. It is important to hold your ground, answer confidently, and to not be visibly shaken up. Environment is tight, close and personal. Everyone working withing 100 sq feet of each other in each business segment (ie, traders are right next to traders). Kind of a cut throat business, international clients, and constant streams of analyses and information. I learned an incredible amount from just the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I have resumes from Harvard, MIT all with better GPAs and experience, why should I hire you?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about FX?   Answer Question