Boston Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Technologies Interview Questions

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Technologies in November 2014.

Interview

online interview, I send my cv, and get reply, then they make an online interview.
    it's easy, three people, the question is easy,and I think I did well in the interview. they let me back to wait, before next Wednesday they will give me reply. but two weeks past, no reply.
    this makes me feel bad, they at least give an refuse.
    anyway, they do bad in this

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Technologies (Boston, MA).

Interview

Completed a coding exercise at home, pretty easy. Met in person with two team managers. Somewhat easy Scala coding exercises; I got hung a little bit on one of them and needed a slight push. The thumbs down is for never receiving a response, ever. A poor way to do business.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Technologies.

Interview

Applied to a job, received an, set a time for phone interview, the hiring manager didn't call at scheduled time. Then tried to send an email back and forth. Finally scheduled for another phone interview. Hiring manager called late.

Interview Questions

• very unprofessional. the first question I was asked, was my age! I don't know if that is even legal! I strongly don't suggest this company to any other person!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Technologies (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Their hiring process was pretty quick and I got the reply the second day I sent out my resume. The telephone interview was general questions like tell me about yourself. Pretty simple.

Found better option

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Technologies (Boston, MA).

Interview

quick and very professional hr

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Technologies in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with director of customer service. Checked visa status and whether I accept shift rotations in this job
    Onsite interview with director of trade support and director of customer service in 2013 April

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward behavioral questions
      Questions about past experience and projects   Answer Question

Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Technologies (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

One round of interviews but with three different people. All three were shift managers in the department I was applying. The hole idea was not to see how much I know or do not know, but rather how well will I fit in the department. The work place is very demanding and now everyone is a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Why Boston Technologies. I mean it is a standard interview question, but I never knew how ti answer such questions.   Answer Question

Trade Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Technologies (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Met 4 different people

Negotiation

Entry level. I did not negotiate.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Technologies in August 2012.

Interview

Three Skype interviews, one on-site interview, everything fairly standard. Response e-mail was encoded in Base64, I needed to write some code to decode it and send the response along with the code I used.

Interview Questions

• Given a scientific paper, I needed to figure out what it's about and draw some schematics explaining it to the interviewers. It was fun.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

starts from referral to the interview panel. Its a group of guys who decide. So referral from a good employee makes a cute easily into the interview. The interview is conducted on the fone n then later face to face.
    In face to face, they give u case studies to solve which is done in gud sufficient time