Boxercraft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boxercraft

Sort:

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boxercraft (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted application online and they followed up relatively fast. I spoke with HR first, who gave me a firm to fill out. It was a questionnaire about my related experience and working hours available.

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mableton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boxercraft (Mableton, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very friendly and straight to the point. The explained the requirements and expectations very well. HR Manager could improve with follow up skills. I think touring before the offer is made is a bit of a liability for the company.

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boxercraft (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Super laid back and casual. Very easy to talk to the interviewer. General questions were asked. I had already interviewed once before for an internship, so I knew what I was walking into. there was also some talk of football. We discussed what my plans were in the future and where I would like to be. What I felt my greatest strengths and weaknesses were.