Bracebridge Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bracebridge Capital Interview Questions

3.5

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bracebridge Capital (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an onsite interview, lasted for about 4 hours. There, I met with three people within the company. One interview was brainteasers, the other the gauge interest in the field/capability? Third was behavioural.

One interviewer was very pleasant, friendly. Another was somewhat aggressive, challenged all your responses.

Overall not too bad an experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what factors I would use as data to predict the behaviour of stocks over time.   Answer Question

Accounting and Financial Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bracebridge Capital (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through university/email. They got back to me rather quickly. Came in for inteviews in the morning. Met with three people (HR head, COO, CFO). All very relaxed. Mostly fit questions. Talked about my resume, what I want to do long term, why I am here. No brain teasers, but wanted to make sure I knew what the company was all about.

Interview Questions

• If you are a finance major, why are you applying for an accounting internship?   1 Answer

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bracebridge Capital.

Interview

Initial telephone interview followed by 2 office visits with 3 interviews each visit

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracebridge Capital (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Be prepared that they will drill on resume, make sure you know what you did very well. They look for people who are very good at numbers, so if you are good at brain teasers it may be a good fit for you. also prepare macroeconomic questions, what happened to the economy on the news

Interview Questions

• A brain teaser + a macro economic question that is important to financial markets   Answer Question

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bracebridge Capital (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

I had a 1:1 phone interview. I was introduced to waht the company does and talked about my resume. Then, I was asked two brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't expecting any brain teaser questions.   1 Answer

Fixed Income Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bracebridge Capital.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and helpful. There were a lot of fit-questions and questions about my experiences. They asked me questions about certain fixed income securities just to see my thought process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a global fixed income hedge fund?   Answer Question