Brafton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brafton

2.6

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

Met with 3 different people - head manager, future boss and current employee with my same job. First two interviews were over the phone and took about 20 mins. Asked the basic questions about your background, why you are a good fit and what you would bring.

In person interview started with an IQ test - they said they had been doing it since they first started so they have just kept it. They don't really use it but just to make sure you are actually competent.
    Met with the three people in person. About 40 minutes - simple questions. And what more I would bring and what qualities they had mentioned about job that I think I fit with

Interview Questions

• Is there anything we have mentioned we are looking for in this position that you have, that we haven't gone over yet?   Answer Question
    • Would you be comfortable being a source of communication with the client either through email or over the phone? Are you comfortable answering questions and talking to people?   Answer Question
    • Before the interview they asked me to provide an example of my email marketing and then I was to present it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied through Linkedin, initial call with HR followed by a writing test, an in-person skills test and an interview with HR and manager. Took a few weeks due to some scheduling mishaps

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brafton in September 2018.

Interview

I spoke on the phone with the VP Content. I got the sense he was making the call because he had to--I was told people with my background (journalism) don't last long in the position and that if I worked there it would squash my passion for writing in my free time. I was then told the next step in the process was a skills test that could only be completed during business hours, even if you already had a full-time job. I declined.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Brafton?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

I had 2 phone calls and a final in-person interview, including a sort of 50 question simple problem solving skills test, at the Boston office. Phone interviews were pretty conversational, wanting to get to know me and my background. In-person interview included a practice phone sales call.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter then was asked to come in for an in person interview. I was greeted by someone from HR and was then given an assessment test. I was interviewed by two people, whole process took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy interview process. Started with an initial phone call, then meeting in person. They got back to me within a week and started the week after. Met with the BDR manager and director of sales, both very nice and professional. They made the interview very comfortable and were both very personable. Had to do a mock call, which I was not prepared for, but overall it was good!

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brafton.

Interview

Interview process was good/standard questions, good rapport with both Intl HR and hiring manager. All seemingly went really well, said HR would follow up and then absolutely nothing, but a robotic email saying they were pursuing someone else. Tried to get feedback, so I could constructively learn from the interview process, to absolutely nothing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick Phone call just going over background
    Called into office for interview
    Was surprised with a test supposedly created by the company and not used to determine if you're hired was 55 questions in 12 minutes, some questions harder than others.
    Met with two managers and went over the position and the company and had a great conversation with the two, I thought it went really well. There was a mock sales call face to face during the interview, it was pretty awkward and I didn't get much feedback on how I did. They told me they would get back to me later the next week in person and via email after I thanked them for having me in the office. I hadn't heard back so I sent both people I interviewed with an email and still didn't receive a response.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA).

Interview

Typical phone screen with HR followed by an onsite. What struck me as amazing was hiring manager led off the entire interview by asking me a question regarding a tragic accident of my 2yr old son. There was an article about my son's near death experience, of course indexed online of which they had come across (granted online articles are part of their business), and felt it was entirely appropriate for us to re-live this horrific experience in order to set the stage for the rest of the interview. In my son's case, he was airlifted to Mass General and almost died. In my case, after I was asked this question, my heart and desire to work for such an organization died on the spot as well. To this day, I found this approach so mechanically cold and profoundly unprofessional. The question haunts me on so many levels. I think the idea behind this person's logic was to use this lead-in question as a way to either disarm me or, in another solar system or galaxy, as a cozy opening to set the stage as a way of showing they had done enough research on me. Maybe this person really did care its just that the approach came off wrong. Although I continued through the interview answering the battery of questions, I was mentally "done" before I even had a chance to talk about my real work or experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you describe yourself when it comes to your thought process when making a decision? What type of decision maker are you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brafton.

Interview

It was straight forward. Had an initial phone screening. Then I was asked to come in, where I met with the team manager, then the team director, and then some team members. Also had to do a mock sales call. It all took about 3 hours. The next day I was given an offer.