Brafton Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Other4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Brafton

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brafton

Interview

I didn't get far, because when I showed up to the video interview and the hiring manager didn't show up. I tried getting a hold of the recruiter and the hiring manager to no avail. Very unprofessional to ghost a candidate after they prepared and took the time to attend the interview.

1 person found this interview helpful

Brafton

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Brafton

Interview

The first interview was positive and brief. I got a good feeling from them. Then I had a second interview with a VP. It was an hour long grilling that seemed designed to attempt to trip me up. He asked many probing questions. He seemed extremely condescending and it was a negative experience. Afterwards, I received and completed a creative test. I was told I’d hear back the following week, but they kept delaying their decision and it ended up being about two weeks before I heard back. They sent a mass email to everyone who did not receive an offer, rather than take time to write personal emails. The whole process took about a month and a half. They seemed content to waste my time, but couldn’t be bothered to follow up personally or stick to the time frame they initially set.

Interview Questions
  • How my edits did your clients typically request?
    Answer Question

2,926

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Brafton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brafton

Interview

First round was a 30 minute interview with the CEO. Second round was a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager interview was rapid fire questions rather than conversational.

Interview Questions
  • What did you learn from our website? Did you download any of our white papers?

Brafton

Application

I interviewed at Brafton

Interview

Spoke with VP of content on phone, indicated that people with my education and experience weren't generally a good fit for this position and that I wouldn't enjoy writing in my free time if I took the job because it was so consuming. It almost seemed like he was attempting to neg me into wanting to work there? Didn't seem like a good use of anyone's time. Was asked to take skills test but declined.

Interview Questions
  • Given your achievements in [other field], why would you want to work in marketing?
1 person found this interview helpful

Brafton

Application

I interviewed at Brafton

Interview

Screening call, writing test, in person interview. Easy and straightforward process. Took about two weeks overall. Interview was with head of editorial in Boston and he called a day later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Met with 3 different people - head manager, future boss and current employee with my same job. First two interviews were over the phone and took about 20 mins. Asked the basic questions about your background, why you are a good fit and what you would bring. In person interview started with an IQ test - they said they had been doing it since they first started so they have just kept it. They don't really use it but just to make sure you are actually competent. Met with the three people in person. About 40 minutes - simple questions. And what more I would bring and what qualities they had mentioned about job that I think I fit with

Interview Questions
  • Is there anything we have mentioned we are looking for in this position that you have, that we haven't gone over yet?
  • Would you be comfortable being a source of communication with the client either through email or over the phone? Are you comfortable answering questions and talking to people?
  • Before the interview they asked me to provide an example of my email marketing and then I was to present it

Brafton

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brafton in Sep 2018

Interview

I spoke on the phone with the VP Content. I got the sense he was making the call because he had to--I was told people with my background (journalism) don't last long in the position and that if I worked there it would squash my passion for writing in my free time. I was then told the next step in the process was a skills test that could only be completed during business hours, even if you already had a full-time job. I declined.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Brafton?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA)

Interview

Applied through Linkedin, initial call with HR followed by a writing test, an in-person skills test and an interview with HR and manager. Took a few weeks due to some scheduling mishaps

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA) in Jun 2018

Interview

I had 2 phone calls and a final in-person interview, including a sort of 50 question simple problem solving skills test, at the Boston office. Phone interviews were pretty conversational, wanting to get to know me and my background. In-person interview included a practice phone sales call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brafton (Boston, MA) in Feb 2018

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter then was asked to come in for an in person interview. I was greeted by someone from HR and was then given an assessment test. I was interviewed by two people, whole process took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a client?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews