Brembo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brembo

2.9

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergamo (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brembo (Bergamo (Italy)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the hr to have an online assessment and then to proceed to the personal meeting. After the online assessment I didn't received any news about the results or the procedure. I contacted the hr staff and I was told that they received my interview but they were still evaluating other figures and that I would receive soon a feedback (never received)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Brembo   Answer Question
    • Tell us a challenging situation you had to face off and tell us how you managed it   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brembo.

Interview

Many steps with HR and other engineers. Many other graduates in the same process. In general I had a very poor impression of the company which is very showy and glittering but basically only produces brakes. And, I mean, that's not rocket science. They started with a boring presentation of what they do to the Whole plehora of gradates, then they called the graduates one by one for the interview. Needless to say the first question was about the presentation. Since it was a very boring presentation, all I could say about it was the title of the first few slides. That really upset the interviewers, so please make a carefu attention to the presentation. And to the color of the t-shirt of the presenter, that was a question LoL Ok I'm joking

Interview Questions

• Usual silly questions about what you did in your life. No technical answers. Which is funny   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brembo.

Interview

It's a 3 steps process interview one to one. The first more general, the second more specific and in the end you meet your final boss. They ask related questions and they are very professional with communicating results afterwards, otherwise they prefer people with year experience in the field you have applied.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brembo in May 2013.

Interview

Took the online tests but never heard any response

Interview Questions

• not a lot of difficult questions, standard logical and personal tests   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brembo.

Interview

Two rounds: the first one with HR: general questions about my studies and experiences. Second round with my the supervisor of the internship, questions about my studies (more specific), my university projects and related with the job position.

Interview Questions

• Q: describe yourself with 5 positive adjectives.
      Q: describe yourself with 5 negative adjectives.
      Q: Give me examples of those.   Answer Question

Warehouse Reorganization Assistance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brembo in April 2014.

Interview

The process started with a phone call, a first interview with the HR department, I had to fill a form with my personal data and later the recruiter asked general question on academic background and personality; after a week a second one with the reference person within the company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions in the first interview, the second one really informal.   Answer Question

Initially the objective was the development of a software for the management of the warehouse; at the second interview it became an excel file.

Accademia Del Freno Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stezzano (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brembo (Stezzano (Italy)) in October 2016.

Interview

there was first a presentation in which we were asked to present ourselves. Then an English test, very easy with multiple choices, to be done in less than twenty minutes. At last there was a group test. We were approximately 6/7 people. We were asked to discuss about how to locate some budget funds to solve some of the problem of a small city, as a part o the city mayor commission. It lasted around 45 minutes and the last part of the test was performed in English.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brembo.

Interview

1:1 phone call, 1:1 face to face interview with Hr, face to face technical interview with plant manager, hr plant manager, tech manager about machining processes, technical drawings and lean manufacturing