Brides by Demetrios Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brides by Demetrios Interview Questions

Interviews at Brides by Demetrios

2.7

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios.

Interview

Very traditional, ask what your experience is, why you think you would be an asset, test you on how you speak on the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had one in person interview and three phone interviews. the first interview was very negative, but I thought the manager was just having issues with the staff. The next three interviews were over the phone with each call 2-3 weeks apart.

Interview Questions

• What is most important, the company, the staff or clients? Put it in order and tell why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios in September 2014.

Interview

First interview at the store with director of stores, second and third conversations were by phone with HR manager and President of the company. The entire process took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week do you think needs to be spent at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Salon Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios (Cleveland, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a little dragged out but the actual interview itself was great. The regional manager asked the right questions and was very personable. Our interview was more like a conversation but we both got all of our questions answered.

Manager-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios (Wayne, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

1 initial phone call and 2 interviews: one with Store Manager at the location and one with the Regional Manager in a separate location. Each event was exactly 1 week apart.

Interview Questions

• If and when I would be purchasing a vehicle...   1 Answer

Bridal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I called the store to ask if they were hiring- they said yes, so I stopped by the next day and dropped off my resume. The store manager called me a few days later and asked for an interview. It went well, she told me I'd have another interview with the regional manager. A few days passed and I did a phone interview with the regional. About a week later, the store manager called me back and offered me the position. I came in the following week to do my paperwork and then began working a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked what I would like to be paid, I told them what was comfortable for me, and we both agreed on it.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was super short.
    I sent in my resume and a brief cover letter and I was called the next day.
    Specific but simple questions were asked.
    We chatted and then I was hired.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with Regional Manager and the Sales Director in the store. Found them to be quite pleasant and easy to talk to. Did mostly talking, not really interviewing me. I was then scheduled to meet the owner of the company one week later at the company headquarters. Seemed as if the company was in a bit of a transition, as I was interviewed in a makeshift room with tables. Owner was pleasant, and asked standard strengths and weaknesses question. Also asked some hypothetical situation questions which were unexpected. Overall a good interview. I was offered a position but declined because the pay offered was not good.

Interview Questions

Pay wasn't what I was asking for. Counter offered 2x but still wasn't even close.

Salon Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios.

Interview

Short and easy online application process. Received call within a day or two. Quick phone interview followed by an in person interview, both with the regional manager. Then 2 seperate additional phone interviews with corporate officers.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of your working hours do you spend on the sales floor?   Answer Question

Bridal Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brides by Demetrios (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

One with store manager, one with district manager. They just want to know if you have bridal and sales experience. They will want to know that you are aggressive in sales and that you will be able to learn fabrics, styles, that you have some sense of the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, not negotiable