Bridgelux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bridgelux Interview Questions

2.5

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgelux (Livermore, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

A couple of screening phone calls then flew out for a day of interviews. Mainly interviewed with marketing staff, each interview lasting between thirty to sixty minutes. I was offered the job within a week after the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when something went wrong in a project and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgelux in June 2014.

Interview

Their recruiter first called me discussed the position. Two phone interviews and in a week after that I was called for onsite interview.
    Asked a lot of irrelevant questions in 9 rounds onsite.
    They extended the offer after two weeks of phone interview, very poor pay package offered.
    Beware about what their recruiters offer on phone, and the actual documented offer.
    Several perk components were very smartly omitted in the final documented offer.
    Declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• For this role, they asked a lot of questions on lab procedures and reliability engineering.   Answer Question

Poor pay package, very inflexible attitude. Rude and unprofessional
    in negotiations.

Senior Director of Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgelux (Livermore, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

After the telephone interview screening by hiring manager, it was followed by telephone interviews with Reliability Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Product Development and Customer Service/Sales Operation. A presentation with specified topics was conducted to the group. Then the final interview was a face-to-face meeting including HR before the offer was received.

Negotiation

Flexible but with limitation.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgelux (Livermore, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by two Sr. Mechanical Engineers. But before they asked me any question, they wanted to see my performance on SolidWorks. They gave me an circular object with a countersunk in it with other drilled through holes, then told me to create a solid part and a detail drawing for it. It took me about 8 minutes since it was quite a simple part. Then, they asked if I can put a flatness with one thousandth of an inch on a certain surface and I did. The entire test on SolidWorks lasted about 15 minutes. Then, another 20 min of typical interview questions. As the interview ended, I walked to my car and my phone rang, the recruiter called and told me that the job is mine. I was ecstatic! Of course, this happened a few years back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation was needed in my case. I asked a little more money than the original offer and the employer agreed without hesitation.