Brightside Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brightside Interview Questions

Interviews at Brightside

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightside (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

The HR person was really helpful and explain the job really well and then talked me through the interview process.
    They sent me an email confirming all the details and called the day before my interview.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightside (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied through the Reed website initially. I was then contacted by phone and had a brief phone interview for the position. I then progressed onto the next stage - a face to face interview for the position. I also shadowed a current employee to get a feel for what the job would involve.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer over the phone?   1 Answer

Partner Interview

Interview

The interview process can be different depending on the role being recruited which can then cause confusion and inconsistency. I believe there is work to be done on the process that would help the candidate journey

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aust, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightside (Aust, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone call from the HR team to discuss the role and what it required. Following that I went for my first interview. I had my interview with a senior Marketing Manager and someone already doing my role. I felt welcomed and at ease from the start. I then had my second interview, which i had to prepare something for, and then went through what I'd done with another senior member of the team and the initial interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What bad habit will you leave at your old job and what good habit would you bring to this one?   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to the role?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you are suited to this role?   Answer Question

Support Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightside (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview then a face to face interview. Before the face to face interview I was fully briefed on what to expect. I was sent an email confirming the interview with some more useful information about preparing for the interview.