Bruckner Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bruckner Supply Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bruckner Supply

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruckner Supply.

Interview

Phone interview then in person. Very simple process and straightforward.

Negotiation

Went well. They had a salary range and met what I needed.

Tool Crib Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bruckner Supply.

Interview

Got an interview due to a friend who was a manager at Pratt & Whitney. Had to take some basic math tests, background checks, drug tests and a basic aptitude test. Was interviewed by the site manager, took a tour of the area and met with the supervisor and other employees.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that aren't the standard interview process questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a certain amount, was told it was out of their range. They offered a lower amount with the promise of within a year I would be at what I had asked for.

Inventory Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bruckner Supply in March 2011.

Interview

I had heard of an opening at a local business, and filled out an application in person. After the hiring manager reviewed my application, they called and set up a phone interview. After a very positive phone interview, I was asked to visit in person. The interview went smoothly, and since the position that I applied for requires a moderate amount of physical work, I was given a tour of the facility, and was then asked if this was something I was interested in. I told them I was, and within a day I was asked to come in and pick up background check and drug test paperwork, and that if everything came back clean (which it did), I had the position. There was no negotiation phase, which was okay with me. I had no experience in this field, so I felt that I was not in a position to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• If you had access to a computer inventory system, and someone hands you a mechanical part and asks you to identify and replace the part, what would your first instinct be?   1 Answer