Brunel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.5

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brunel (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief interview with Brunel's agent and then a three on one interview with Brunel's client. Brunel had me submit both a resume and a CV. Clients looked at both during interview process. Job offer came pretty quick and negotiations were almost painless.

Interview Questions

• The client had a real focus on safety and wanted to know about my personal safety culture.
      Also questions about past experience that related to their current project needs. I was making a move from one industry to another and had to demonstrate that I could adapt. I also had to show that my education (MBA) was useful in that industry and that I was valuable ti their team.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brunel (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with the recruiting manager and GM. They asked standard interviewing questions and we discussed the culture of the office. They interviewed me and presented an offer 3 days later.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brunel (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in June 2017.

Interview

Least to say, awkward, poor, and odd. I didn't get any response for more than 2 weeks, then another person responded to me. During the interview, the guy was not interested in what I am saying, keep waving his head, looking allover the place, as if he is the guest. He does not have any clue about what engineer is doing and he simply doesn't care as well. This is the worst interview I ever had.

Service Desk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brunel.

Interview

First a call, then a mail with more details concerning the person and a bit of company information.

During the call it was hinted that there would be several possible job positions. However, during the interview it soon became clear there was only one job position, one I earlier indicated having no interest in.

The conversation was pleasant and informal.

Interview Questions

• What are your aspirations, long and short term, career wise.   Answer Question
    • Are you considering specialising in a particular field, and if so which one.   Answer Question
    • What is one of your weaknesses as a person.   Answer Question

Not interested in the kind of position, pay indication was sub standard, location too far.

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brunel (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

High level of professionalism when dealing with senior management. Interviews are conducted in a timely fashion. Great ability to accommodate first interviews via telephone. Presents a clear outline of what the expectations of the roles are.

Interview Questions

• Why do we wish to support MCRA   1 Answer

Global Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunel (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in September 2015.

Interview

The recruiter of Brunel found my resume on one of the data bases on the internet and contacted for a job of their client. the recruiter was very friendly and efficiently arranged the first meeting with me to discuss my profile and the vacancy.After the meeting he filed my profile and proposed my application to the company. Although in the end I was not selected for further interview, it's a very good experience after all.

Interview Questions

• what the most significant achievements I made at the previous job.   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enschede (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brunel (Enschede (Netherlands)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very open and relaxed atmosphere, interview was for a job position at another company. We discussed about my plans and my past experience. Then the interviewer presented the job and we discussed how I would fit in such a position. Very easy-going.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brunel (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2013.

Interview

good, they knew their market and selling points. Excellent personal approach to the interview and were interested in what you would bring to the team and how they can help you achieve your goals and growth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, they didn't mess around

Operations and Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brunel (Cape Town (South Africa)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview and hiring process went smoothly, I was interviewed by the Country Manager whom I know personally as she recommended me to the Director for the position.

Interview Questions

• There was not difficult or unexpected questions - normal questioning as per usual interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable at all but the offer was reasonable at the time.

ERP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brunel (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

Initially some issues in communicating the correct dates and relying on E-mail. Problem was that e-mail services were down for about five hours and did not receive the initial interview invitation. Company should have confirmed by phone.
    Interview was with the search consultant and the manager. The job description was not properly communicated to me, the e-mail describing the job got lost (??). During the interview it became clear that the company was not looking for an ERP analyst but for a Financial Analyst (CMA type) with some ERP skills.
    Brunel also is extremely protective of the company it is recruiting for, something I really do not understand because I had no way to prepare properly for this interview. Not willing to share the information of the company you are recruiting for nor providing a proper job description really left me hanging.
    When I left the interview - which lasted 45 minutes - I knew I was out of the race although it was only confirmed a day later by e-mail..... This company has a huge problem communicating the proper way.
    This was a good learning experience for myself. I had not been in the market for a job since 1997. This really opened my eyes: Preparation is everything.

Interview Questions

• What expectations do you have of this position   1 Answer