Brunel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brunel

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brunel (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with the recruiting manager and GM. They asked standard interviewing questions and we discussed the culture of the office. They interviewed me and presented an offer 3 days later.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brunel (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief interview with Brunel's agent and then a three on one interview with Brunel's client. Brunel had me submit both a resume and a CV. Clients looked at both during interview process. Job offer came pretty quick and negotiations were almost painless.

Interview Questions

• The client had a real focus on safety and wanted to know about my personal safety culture.
      Also questions about past experience that related to their current project needs. I was making a move from one industry to another and had to demonstrate that I could adapt. I also had to show that my education (MBA) was useful in that industry and that I was valuable ti their team.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brunel (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was seamless and recruiter was very helpful. Phone interview first then group interview. Went quickly received offers in less than a week. Recruiter communicated well throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• If I was open to a non-structured environment   1 Answer

Lead Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunel (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by someone internally so I went straight to a f2f with a team lead / account manager who had been with the company a while, and a new hire account manager who didn't know a whole lot. We met in person over coffee for them to chat with me.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about dealing with client x   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brunel.

Interview

Very informal interview process. A casual conversation with your future supervisor.
    Took approximately 30 mins. No formal questions asked. Make sure you ask a lot of questions to find out if this is a good fit for you.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brunel in January 2019.

Interview

Had a call with a Brunel recruiter, then a local manager, then the regional director. After that went to the office for a final interview in person, regional manager was very excited, told me they would send their offer and contract details shortly after.

Hydraulic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osnabrück (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brunel (Osnabrück (Germany)) in September 2017.

Interview

welcome and waiting for around 5 min at waiting room .... interviewer greeting....introduction ..... responses to general questions...about company....describe a typical work day...weakness.... challenges ....
     ... any questions. ...Closing

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      What is your biggest weakness?   2 Answers

Global Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brunel (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in September 2015.

Interview

The recruiter of Brunel found my resume on one of the data bases on the internet and contacted for a job of their client. the recruiter was very friendly and efficiently arranged the first meeting with me to discuss my profile and the vacancy.After the meeting he filed my profile and proposed my application to the company. Although in the end I was not selected for further interview, it's a very good experience after all.

Interview Questions

• what the most significant achievements I made at the previous job.   Answer Question

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brunel (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

High level of professionalism when dealing with senior management. Interviews are conducted in a timely fashion. Great ability to accommodate first interviews via telephone. Presents a clear outline of what the expectations of the roles are.

Interview Questions

• Why do we wish to support MCRA   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brunel (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2013.

Interview

good, they knew their market and selling points. Excellent personal approach to the interview and were interested in what you would bring to the team and how they can help you achieve your goals and growth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, they didn't mess around