Bryn Mawr Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bryn Mawr Trust

SBA Portfilolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Mawr Trust (Bryn Mawr, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted, interviewed, and presented with an offer 2x within a 12 month period. The interview was thorough, but the infrastructure was not in place for the compensation package they offered.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with the SBA product?   1 Answer

The total compensation package didn't match my current salary.

Securities Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Devon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Mawr Trust (Devon, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

A very simple interview process; no technical questions whatsoever, purely behavioral. Two rounds of interviews, the first over the phone with the HR rep, which basically asks about your background and interest in Bryn Mawr Trust. The second round is in-person with two individuals, a potential coworker and a manager. Once again, purely behavioral, nothing difficult at all. Both rounds of interviews were easy and straightforward.

I interviewed onsite on Monday morning, and got an offer by Thursday afternoon that same week. They wanted an answer by the end of the next day, Friday. Overall the salary was competitive, but the benefits package, especially the health insurance, was absolutely lacking and laughable for a decent sized company like BMT. All plans are high deductible, only 1 plan (out of 6) offers co-pays for doctor visits, the rest are all out of pocket until deductible is met. And since they're on a bi-weekly pay schedule (as opposed to semi-monthly), monthly premiums fluctuate as a certain amount is deducted from your paycheck every pay period. The only decent plan is the Direct POS plan, but the annual employee contribution is set to $3700 minimum (this is just the premiums, not including deductibles). If I had to guess, BMT must make its employees pay at least 60-70% of the monthly premiums, whereas most companies only require a 10% employee contribution towards the plan premium. Overall I was shocked with how noncompetitive the plans were, which is what led me to decline the offer, despite having had a very pleasant interview and a great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Really nothing hard at all, basic questions, background, success(es), failure(s), why BMT, etc...   Answer Question

Investment Team Interview

Interview

Was the result of a merger and most of the staff from the smaller merged company has left