Bryn Neil International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bryn Neil International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bryn Neil International

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial contact was via telephone. Second interview was over a beer. Third interview was in their office in the DTC. Fourth interview was via Skype to a supervisor in SF. In total, it was a three week process.

Interview Questions

• Very generic interview questions. More personality based than knowledge based.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International.

Interview

Went through two rounds of phone interviews, the people interviewing me were very nice and personable. There is a mandatory personality test that you need to take in order to get hired.

Interview Questions

• In what ways would you be able to get the word out about Bryn Neil?   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bryn Neil International in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via email by one of the recruiters. They mentioned that I would be a good fit for a position that had. They followed up with a phone screening. About a week later there was a phone interview with their client, which was your typical interview and nothing out of the ordinary.

Unfortunately the communication from the recruiter was very poor. Lots of following up from my side. And too much back and forth.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interviews and the questions were based on past work experience through college and other relevant experiences. Then an in person interview in the El Segundo office. This is a technical interview followed by a panel interview. The panel interview is with two senior employees at Bryn Neil and they go through the technical test previously taken.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied on school website and heard back within 2 weeks. They called me for a screening interview and then I was invited to their office in El Segundo for an interview. There were 3 people working in the office and the Manager interviewed me. She thoroughly explained the company culture and what the job would entail. She even had powerpoint printouts to go along with her explanations. It was clear, though, that this was extremely rehearsed. After her explanation, she continued to ask me if I had questions, so come with lots of questions!

Interview Questions

• What is something that you are superior to your peers in?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International.

Interview

I met a representative through the job fair at my school and they asked to set up an interview before I even said a word. I met with someone a week later for my interview and I was surprised at how difficult the questions were. Make sure you can think of at least 8 different challenges you have experiences and overcome, because they asked me almost the exact same questions but worded differently and I found myself running out of examples to use.

Interview Questions

• The last question I was asked was a math question, which I was not expecting at all. It was a word problem that had to do with calculating the profit made by a staffing company after placing a candidate at a new position with a client.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I interview on my campus (U of A)

Interview Questions

• My interview was with Holly from the San Francisco office and she asked my basic question...Failure, 3 successes in life, and my objectives.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

Basic phone screening, followed by an in person interview at their office in El Segundo, and go down a piece of paper and ask you mostly behavioral questions, while they circle how well you answered the question (I assume).

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International in February 2014.

Interview

Skype interview. Went smoothly, learned a lot about company and was conversational

Junior COBOL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bryn Neil International (Irvine, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with a Technical Recruiter and an Account Manager in separate 1-on-1 interviews. Both were very personable, courteous, and honest. Neither had any technical background, so there were no technical questions, nor were there any trick questions. They were very up-front about their client's current situation and their client's hiring process. In the weeks that followed, they were both very good about following up with me and keeping me appraised of my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing since your last job ended in February 2013?   1 Answer