Bubba's 33 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bubba's 33

Sort:

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bubba's 33 (Universal City, TX).

Interview

The manager didn't even ask me questions, just if I had served before. I said yes, and from there's he explained the job and workplace and said I could start orientation that day (Thursday is their days) they pretty much hire anyone who has experience i believe

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bubba's 33 (Peoria, AZ) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a call in about a week for an in person interview with managers and was hired on the spot. I had to go back the following day to get all the hiring paper work done and from their it took about a week for my training to start.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bubba's 33.

Interview

Quick and easy but managers were not very professional. The job was laid back and good for a high school student but there was a lot of drama, at least at this location.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bubba's 33 (Fishers, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was super quick and painless. All of the questions were very standard and the overall process included one interview. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where a customer is angry and how did you diffuse the situation?   1 Answer