Buck Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buck Institute

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Buck Institute (Novato, CA).

Interview

Informal, friendly, less than 2 hours. Met with PI for approximately 45 min then the lab for about 30 min.

Negotiation

Did not get the salary requested.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buck Institute (Novato, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Straight forward. I applied online. The PI contacted me and I came for an interview. You need to come, talk with the PI in person. Make a small presentation to the lab members.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buck Institute in May 2010.

Interview

lax interview process, they didn't give all applicants an even chance. It was as though they had their mind made up before they even started the process. It was very confusing, thinking I would get the job but it was almost like I did not need to preform to get it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase.

Janitor Interview

Interview

Very difficult, you have to work for 5 hours. They ask you 30 questions about physics and maths and history as well. Than you have to dance to some stupid songs that nobody cares about. That is pretty much all you have to now about this place.