Burlington Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Burlington Labs

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burlington Labs

IT Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Labs (Burlington, VT) in March 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an in-person interview. Straightforward 'Who what why' style interview with no surprises. Issues with incorrect posting made this troublesome; as it was posted salaried but was actually an hourly job, this caused a bit of confusion as the interview progressed. Outside of this however, they were efficient and the process wasn't stressful.

Medical Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Labs (Burlington, VT) in October 2015.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview which the interviewer was very kind and asked general questions about why I wanted to work there and what the role entailed. Didn't get into too much information with the phone interview.

Next, I was asked to meet with a panel of 3 people from HR and the manager from the Middlebury office.

Third, I was asked to come in for another round of interviews which was the final round before deciding on the candidate for the position. The third interview was with the COO and the two ladies from HR.

Interview Questions

• (THESE WERE QUESTIONS FROM THE SKILLS ASSESSMENT QUESTIONNAIRE)
      1. A client comes in for a UA and during the collection process they begin to rant & rave negatively about their counselor and all of the things they don’t like about them. How would you handle this situation?

2. A client comes into the restroom to complete a UA and they become upset and refuse to remove their coat and any belongings in their pockets when you ask them to. How would you handle this situation?

3. A client is in the restroom and it’s very obvious to you as the collector that they are attempting to tamper with the test. Without knowing our policy, would you confront this person? If so, how would you confront the client?

In the interview I was asked very basic questions during all three interviews although asked a few more in the in person interviews about my employment history, why I wanted to work there, what I know about Burlington Labs, what my favorite thing would be about working at Burlington Labs, etc.   Answer Question

Medical Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Labs (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Despite a brief hiccup in scheduling the phone call, they were pleasant and informative. Told me about the company's history and culture; we had a nice chat about my past experience. They then informed me that the job had significant travel requirements, which was NOT in the job listing and was a deal breaker...

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Burlington Labs (Burlington, VT) in June 2015.

Interview

Very long, took months from beginning to end. I do understand they wanted to make sure they had the right individuals in place in their company once I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is my understanding of the recovery community and process?   Answer Question