Business Network Consulting - BNC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Business Network Consulting - BNC

Systems Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Business Network Consulting - BNC (Denver, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position online through the BNC website. The application process was straight-forward regarding submission and received a confirmation email to validate. I got contacted a few days later by the HR Manager to set up an initial interview via the phone. Things went well in the discussion, and I was asked to come in for face to face with the HR Manager and Hiring Manager a few days later. The process had good orchestration, and the HR Manager contacted me on the day of the interview to make sure I knew where I was heading and if I needed anything (I thought this was a great experience). The second round of interviews went well, and a third round was scheduled a couple of days later with the HR Manager, Hiring Manager, and COO to allow additional conversation and getting to know company and culture fit. Ultimately, another candidate was better suited for the role, so I did not get an offer but the experience was great, and I could tell the company was tight-knit and had a healthy culture.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in a smaller company when I had worked for such large companies in my past?   1 Answer

IT Systems Engineer and Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Business Network Consulting - BNC (Denver, CO) in December 2018.

Interview

My interview experience with BNC was top-notch and professional throughout. They thoroughly vet their candidates so be prepared to bring your A game. They make sure you really know your stuff from a technical standpoint, which I feel too many companies overlook.

Interview Questions