Buxton Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buxton Company (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Multi Step, first a phone interview, then a 2 on 1 and finally a group interview with the team you'll be working with. Also includes a skills test. All stages were able to be done in one day aside from the phone interview.

Data Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buxton Company (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Panel phone screen. Followed up with an in-person interview with a 1 on 1 format, talking to a panel just like the phone screen, and then taking an assessment. Very relaxed interview overall.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Buxton Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 4 separate rounds of interviews. The first two were with the marketing department, and focused on personality fit, and the last two were with the position manager and their supervisor. There was no HR department to handle interviews, it was all done through the marketing department. It seems like a really good company, but there were some red flags. It seems like they have a lot of turnover, most of their employees are very young. Also, the layout of the office was a little unnerving. All of the desks are lined up in rows, and at the end of the row is a desk for the vice president who watches over everyone as they work. Lastly, when I asked the Vice President of Marketing and Culture how they would describe the culture of the company they just said, That's a really good question...I don't know, it's hard to describe...I guess I would say that we work really hard.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buxton Company.

Interview

Unprofessional at best. After a seemingly successful initial interview, I was told that I would be scheduled for a second round interview soon. They never set one up. A few days later I received the typical scripted email saying that after my second interview, I was no longer being considered for the position. I'm not sure how they ended up with that decision considering that I never come in for a second interview. Further inquiries for explanation were met with silence.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buxton Company (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick to respond. I had a first initial screening interview, then a second interview. Culture is very team oriented and seems like a progressive and fun company to work for with many benefits.

Interview Questions

Buxton Company Response

Jul 8, 2016 – Vice President of Culture

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your interview experience. While positions for Buxton's account management department are extremely competitive, I would encourage you to keep an... More

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buxton Company (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Took 5 minutes. Multiple interviews going on. Tour of the office. The lady was very fast and I felt like I was being rushed throughout the interview. My interview was at 6PM and the office still looked very busy.

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Buxton Company (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening with a manager and then an onsite interview with a potential manager and a VP. The screening and interview both went really well, and I got very good feedback from all to whom I spoke. I was surprised and disappointed not to get the offer.

Interview Questions

Buxton Company Response

Feb 5, 2016 – Vice President of Culture

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the interview process. The process is extremely competitive for positions here at Buxton, but I would encourage you to apply again should... More

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Buxton Company.

Interview

I applied via linkedin and scheduled an interview within the next day. I came in first thing in the morning, and the people who interviewed me were late for the actual interview. They only had one question for me, and that was to tell them about myself, the rest of the interview was me asking questions. No one has titles or specific roles and everyone works in one big room.

Interview Questions

• No questions on any of my past experience or background   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Buxton Company.

Interview

I was referred through a friend and contacted to interview two days later for a phone screen, with one person - there was clearly a miscommunication and several people called me from the company at the same time to talk. They set up a follow up interview for a week later, which was to be a Skype interview, but they couldn't get Skype working so I had a phone interview with three people instead. Both went well and were pretty easy. However, I never heard back from them for 3+ weeks, not even a rejection. Strange experience.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational interview for this position - if you are confident/qualified you should be fine.   Answer Question

Interview

3 rounds of in person interviews

Interview Questions

• general interview question. really wanted to get to know you.   Answer Question